July 1st, 2020 12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise

tidefan

DIS Veteran
just booked...I got the last 4 passenger room on the ship...(unassigned ugh)...waiting for a cabin with balcony hopefully will become available...grandchildren 15 and 8 at time of cruise...and my daughter...so excited
Welcome aboard!

tidefan

DIS Veteran
Hello! Please add us to the FE group. We just booked and are so excited. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and first time doing one overseas!
Will do. This probably won’t get too much traction until later in the year, but I’d be happy to organize it. We had a great group on our DVC Member Cruise last year.

tidefan

DIS Veteran
Anybody been to Sardinia before? This port is a bit less traveled than the other ones. I’m torn between the Costa Smerelda tour or one of the beach trips...

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• leannak

Mouseketeer
    I'm curious about Sardinia too!! I can't find much information about it at all. We're hoping for a relaxing beach day, family friendly with snacks & beverages available. : ) Some lounge chairs and towels would be nice too. :sunny:

tidefan

DIS Veteran
    I'm curious about Sardinia too!! I can't find much information about it at all. We're hoping for a relaxing beach day, family friendly with snacks & beverages available. : ) Some lounge chairs and towels would be nice too. :sunny:
    I'm waiting to find out as well. This port is definitely the most "mysterious" from a familiarity standpoint...

MeeskaMooska13

DIS Veteran
    ALSO, I recently heard 7+ night cruises get fireworks on two nights. I heard one is on Pirate night. When is the other one? There were no fireworks on our first cruise so I'm really looking forward to this!
    We did a 12 night Med sailing in 2103 and they did do fireworks but but it was only once. It is my understanding that the Frozen night is only on the Alaska and Northern Europe sailings.

I’m on the 6/13 Med cruise and I have been scouting these boards for port excursion ideas!

Ladybugx87

Mouseketeer
    I’m on the 6/13 Med cruise and I have been scouting these boards for port excursion ideas!
    [/QUOTE]
    Which ports does that one have? Happy to share what I’ve found!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• MeeskaMooska13

DIS Veteran
    Which ports does that one have? Happy to share what I’ve found!
    [/QUOTE]
    Thank you! We start and end in “Rome”. Then it’s Sicily, Crete, “Athens”, Mykonos, Santorini, Naples.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES