July 13, 2020 Four Nights of Caribbean DREAM-ing!

Hey there! We will be on this cruise! We are a party of 5 going to celebrate my twins graduation from high school! I'm Dianne and will be traveling with my BF Joe, his son Ryan (21 when we cruise) and my two Kyle and Kayla (18 when we cruise).

I am completely undecided yet on if we would like to do fish extenders. We are doing a couple of days of Disney before and after and I am nervous about the packing space since we have to fly.

We were going to have grandparents as well but they got sticker shock and said no.

We tossed the idea out to all of our friends and family and so far we have just one family who have booked. We kind of figured once the prices came out there would be some sticker shock and that is okay. We have been saving for years for this and I am kind of looking at it as our last real summer vacation together since I don't know what post high school life will look like.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Glad you will be joining us all. Hope you decide to join the fe. They are a ton of fun. Hope you sign up using the link below.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Some updates have been made to the FE we started. Please take a look at the changes below and if you haven't already...sign your stateroom up!

Now that we only seem to have 1 FE started, Please see the updated info below:
For those wishing to participate in the FE on the July 13, 2020 sailing who would like to invest either time -crafting/bargain hunting-or money creating your gifts in exchange for receiving the same from other staterooms....this is the group for you. The rules for FE are located in the file section of this FB Page and many ideas can be found online with a simple Google Search. Looking forward to getting (and giving) some great gifts this year.

Please use the below link to sign up. Please make sure to answer ALL the questions listed in the description.

Also, if you are interested in trying to create a second group for 'A Step Up' gifts, please note that info

https://forms.gle/npkZLDcfrM84G5KT6
I will close the sign up on April 12, 2020.

Looking forward to FE'ing with you all real soon!

I filled out my form earlier, but I have a question. About how many people/cabins will we be gifting to? This would influence my decision for interest in a "step up" group. I know it is hard to tell right now because people are still deciding, but I was wondering what usually happens. Thanks and can't wait to cruise!

I filled out my form earlier, but I have a question. About how many people/cabins will we be gifting to? This would influence my decision for interest in a "step up" group. I know it is hard to tell right now because people are still deciding, but I was wondering what usually happens. Thanks and can't wait to cruise!

Ahoy there! I am hoping to have 10/11 cabins per group. I have also added a question to the form asking who would be interested in participating in the 'Step Up' group. Depending on how many respond I will try to create 2 or more groups. My hope is that I get enough interest to create at least 1 "Step Up' group and other regular Fe groups. Hope this helps. Let me know which group you are interested in and I will mark it on your cabin.

I think we are just going to stick with the regular FE group. This is our first time doing FE and I want to see what it is all about first-I don't want to disappoint someone if we haven't stepped up enough. We are looking to forward to putting together our FE gifts!

Not a problem. No pressure and there is no way you could ever disappoint anyone. A gift waiting for you at your staterooom is a gift waiting for you at your stateroom. :)

Hello! I just joined the FB group, but we are a party of 6-my wife and I, our 18-year-old daughter and her best friend (celebrating graduation, our 10-year-old daughter, and 8-year-old son. We are all first time cruisers.

Hello! I just joined the FB group, but we are a party of 6-my wife and I, our 18-year-old daughter and her best friend (celebrating graduation, our 10-year-old daughter, and 8-year-old son. We are all first time cruisers.

Yes, I saw you joined the FB page. Welcome to both!
You are going to have a blast on this cruise. Hope you sign up for the FE.

Yes, I saw you joined the FB page. Welcome to both!
You are going to have a blast on this cruise. Hope you sign up for the FE.
I am really torn on it. I am worried about becoming overwhelmed with it. LOL. We are also doing 6 days in the park prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!