July 13, 2020 Four Nights of Caribbean DREAM-ing!

ClaraBug

DIS Veteran
Hello Fellow Cruisers!

This will be for anyone going on the Disney Dream July 13-17, 2020. Please introduce yourselves!! Also, let it be known if you want to participate in fish extender gifting!
(Hmmm, which means I have to locate mine in the “room of requirement” :eek:)

I will be more than happy to start.

I’m Amanda, RN by day....my daughters, Emma and Meredith(teenagers)will be with me. My husband, who does not do well on ships, will not....so he gets to stay home with the fur babies. This will be our 2nd cruise!

We might have a set of grandparents joining us. They are still talking it over, they had a little bit of sticker shock. They have never cruised before, so we thought they might enjoy traveling with us.

Hey there! We will be on this cruise! We are a party of 5 going to celebrate my twins graduation from high school! I'm Dianne and will be traveling with my BF Joe, his son Ryan (21 when we cruise) and my two Kyle and Kayla (18 when we cruise).

I am completely undecided yet on if we would like to do fish extenders. We are doing a couple of days of Disney before and after and I am nervous about the packing space since we have to fly.

We were going to have grandparents as well but they got sticker shock and said no.

We tossed the idea out to all of our friends and family and so far we have just one family who have booked. We kind of figured once the prices came out there would be some sticker shock and that is okay. We have been saving for years for this and I am kind of looking at it as our last real summer vacation together since I don't know what post high school life will look like.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Hello all!
We are excited to be joining this cruise. There will be 10 of us total...2 grandparents, 4 parents and 4 tweens. We will be celebrating a 70th birthday, 55th birthday, 50th birthday, two 45th birthdays, 50th anniversary and two 20th anniversaries...not to mention a few other things.

Not sure about fish extenders...maybe some of us will, but I need more information. Of the 10 of us, only 2 of us have been on a Disney cruise, let alone any cruise before and everyone is looking forward to it!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Wow! So many celebrations! How exciting for your family/travel group!

Hi everyone. We will be on this cruise also. We will be part of a much larger group but I believe we will all be doing the FE. I am also on the Facebook page for this cruise. Check it out if you haven't already. Just search 'Disney Dream July 13, 2020.'

I would like to start a FE group. This one is 'A Step Up!' For those wishing to participate in the FE on the July 13, 2020 sailing who would like to invest either time -crafting/bargain hunting-or money creating your gifts in exchange for receiving the same from other staterooms....this is the group for you. The rules for FE are the same except the amount you spend/time you take to create your gifts is a bit higher. Looking forward to getting some great gifts this year.
Please use the below link to sign up. Please make sure to answer ALL the questions listed in the description.
https://forms.gle/npkZLDcfrM84G5KT6
I will close the sign up on April 12, 2020.
Looking forward to FE'ing with you all real soon!

Just found this group after joining the FB one. This will be our first cruise and Disney Cruise. Traveling with my husband who’s birthday is the 4th of July, and our 15 year old son. We’re super excited & can’t wait!

I accidentally submitted my FE form without giving all the information. I am filling out a new one right now. Sorry. Can't wait to FE with y'all!

Has anyone been on a Disney Cruise lately? Are they still using cards to open the rooms/purchases, etc or are they using magic bands? Thanks

I am pretty sure they are still using cards. Not sure how they will use Bands (if at all). Bummer really. It would make everything so much easier!

Just found this group after joining the FB one. This will be our first cruise and Disney Cruise. Traveling with my husband who’s birthday is the 4th of July, and our 15 year old son. We’re super excited & can’t wait!

Don't forget to sign up for the FE on the FB page!

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

This will be for anyone going on the Disney Dream July 13-17, 2020. Please introduce yourselves!! Also, let it be known if you want to participate in fish extender gifting!
(Hmmm, which means I have to locate mine in the “room of requirement” :eek:)

I will be more than happy to start.

I’m Amanda, RN by day....my daughters, Emma and Meredith(teenagers)will be with me. My husband, who does not do well on ships, will not....so he gets to stay home with the fur babies. This will be our 2nd cruise!

We might have a set of grandparents joining us. They are still talking it over, they had a little bit of sticker shock. They have never cruised before, so we thought they might enjoy traveling with us.

Hi Amanda. Just wondering if you have have started an fe group. If so, let's talk about combining forces or if not, feel free to sign up on the one I started using the link on this board. Talk soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!