Julie's "junk" comment!

clombardi

DIS Veteran
I was dying! "I don't want my junk where someone else's junk has been!" I love it!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cory...You should NEVER put your junk on a snorkel!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:rotfl2:

I was dying, but it was so well said! Seriously, me EITHER! What got me was right after it the mental image of someone coming along and spraying inside of them like a pair of bowling shoes!:lmao:

The whole episode had me rolling. When Julie mentioned that they had a chance to kiss the dolphin and then right afterwards She described the dolphins tounge, I just knew that one of the guys was going to jump in and make a comment. :rotfl2:

I'm only half way through but so far it is great.

That was funny :lmao: and I agree, I wouldn't want my "junk" near any place other peoples junk was :eek: ... EVER! What a nice way to put it LOL

I had a mouth full of tea at the time - nearly choked :lmao: The guys are on top form this week :thumbsup2

Between the small boat discussion and Julie's junk comments, my mental imeragy was working overtime.

Thanks for making my evening.

I almost peed my pants, just like Pete, I'm working on 4 hours sleep right now while I'm listening, and every single little "snip" they made had me in stitches.

What was funny was I was thinking the same thing about "junk" when Julie said it. I snorted when I heard it.

DIS UNPLUGGED: LISTEN WITH CAUTION :-)

I thought only guys had "junk"? When did girls get "junk"??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter