Julie---a shopping question or 2 for you

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
Hey Julie or another great WDW shoppers...I need to know where to buy some baby mickey ears because my sister is expecting her first child next summer (it can be nearby outlets since we will have our car).

I would like to know which WDW store has the best selection of the larger sizing for both men and women.

Thanks---I would had sent this in by e-mail/voice-mail question form...but, I'm leaving in 9 days.
:)

The Christmas Shoppe in Downtown Disney offers the ears! I believe I saw the little ones there the last trip...but I think that they are pink and blue. I don't recall seeing any that were black.

Thanks for the ideas.

I might have to buy a pink and a blue hat if that is it in the choices. I won't be sending the ears until she finds out in tests or ultrasound on the details. I figure that the one that is the wrong color can go in the gift closet. I'll be taking notes for additional purchases for the future niece or nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter