Julia and Nicks mom... Could I use...

CandyM

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was browsing thru your designs that you have made and I saw 2 that I would really love to use and have you add/change info on if that is something you would do???...
The one in under your new post "my new designs" it is the one with tink in green and the castle is in the background, the writing is in gold and it has mom on it, with where magic lives...... If I could use it, would you be able to add 2006 under the where magic lives, or anywhere on there for that matter??
The second one is in your desgin gallery, page 4, it is the design with the castle and the characters around it and says the happiest celebration on earth(it is happiest on earth 9- JNMom.jpg), If this also a go, could you take off the happiest celebration part and just put 2006 where that is??
You do great work and it is always fun to look at all your new creations, wish I could be this creative!
If these are a go, when you get the time to fix them up, would you just want to e-mail them to me in the size that I would need them to be to print them?? My e-mail is: happyscrapper@mayermagic.com

Thanks allot, and just let me know one way or another if they would be available to use..
Candy

julia & nicks mom said:
sure - i will work on them for you either later tonight or tomorrow!!

Kate

Your awesome!! I knew you would come through, and I will post a pic as soon as I get them and put them on a shirt!
THANK YOU!!!!
Candy :banana:

hcoe.jpg

2006.jpg

Thank you soooo much, they look great!!!!!!!!!!!
Will post a pic after done making the shirts..
Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter