Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Are they modifying the whole ride or just adding more of Figment to the current ride? He is our favorite of all the Disney characters.

June or July.
New Pre-show, New Show Scenes, More Figment, The return of 'One Little Spark' as the attraction's official (and audible) theme song, Keeping the 'Imagination Institute' theme, no dreamfinder, possible change in ride vehicles.

So far, sounds promising.
Oh, please, please, please, let it be open when I'm there the middle of June. Otherwise I'll have to wait until December.

The wildly unconfirmed rumors that I’ve heard say there will be a new “pre-show” video filmed with Eric Idle to set up the new plotline. The existing sets will more or less remain intact. Figment will appear on monitors, film effects and on the soundtrack until the very last scene. The last scene will feature “tons” of Figments (much to the delight of Epcot Merchandise). I can’t confirm any changes to the track beyond normal maintenance issues. For an attraction of its size most people believe not a lot of money was spent on the rehab.

Again, these are unconfirmed rumors (as opposed to confirmed rumors).

Question:
How much of the actual ride has been changed?
Was the only thing good about that ride going to change, the unloading area with the stars and stuff?

I think that the star room staying is a safe bet. They got lots of "oohs and aahs" on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter