Josh D’Amaro named head of Parks and Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a surprise, but I didn't think it would happen prior to the reopening of WDW. Great news, though!

You know those stories about people finding the image of Elvis in their toast and then everyone takes it as a sign that he isn’t really gone?
I feel like I’m that person looking for Elvis in my toast every time something comes out in the news about Disney.
is it a sign that they’ll reopen soon?
- the most recent YouTube Olaf at Home ends with Olaf saying something about See you soon. I said in my head: omg is it a signnnnn
- Josh D gets this job before opening is announced. I say in my head: OMG IS IT A SIGNNN

I’m losing it guys.

The thing I remember the most about reading How to Win Friends and Influence People was the advice to Smile constantly and fervently. That's literally the only thing I know about D'Amaro - I've never seen a picture of him where he wasn't positively beaming. Looks like it's working for him.

As the former head of Signature Services, this would imply the Star Wars themed hotel will absolutely get finished and opened. He would not let one of his projects languish for long, as the head of the resort. Thinking he "owned" the building before, and now he "owns" the lot too.
Chapek was also very much pushing that project...

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! Yay!!! He seems like an incredible guy!!! Sooooo HAPPY to hear this! I bet Pete is beaming with JOY right now!!!! He is moving up FAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter