Jon and Kate Plus 8 official Thread, Part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw an old episode. kate was actually enjoying being a mom, but mady was being a mini-kate again. It was long time ago, Jon actually left the house for his job.

I wanted to make sure I got in at least one more before this thread goes into Round 3!

Um.... babies everywhere!!!

Hey, friend!! Just so everyone knows, she says everything in real life that she would say on the boards. :laughing:

Did Kate ever pay you back for that Grand Marnier slush??? ;)

Come on now...it's Kate, you know she got her drink for Free!! :lmao:

OhMari-you starting the new official J&K Part 3!??

I wasn't around when Thread Part 2 went live. How did everyone find it? I have trouble finding other threads in the huge list of other DIS boards.
Thanks!

when thread 2 went live .. I was on vacation .. totally freaked and thought that the thread had been closed because of drama, and that I'd missed it! :lmao:

when thread 2 went live .. I was on vacation .. totally freaked and thought that the thread had been closed because of drama, and that I'd missed it! :lmao:

There was some drama at the end of thread 2, but not enough to close it!!!

So I watched the season finale again. It was still sad to me. Jon looked pathetically sad and the part where he said he had to do some "work" before the Globetrotter's made me feel embarassed for him. All he did was look at the Allstate website. Wake up Kate please and see that your hubby needs to get a job that makes him feel fulfilled and meaningful. :sad2:

IMO, they didn't go over to the house to 'really' clean it. I think it was simply one of the storylines for an episode. Had they 'really' cleaned the house we'd have seen the basement piles brought upstairs, attic things brought down, garage emptied. Someone else, or maybe even J&K themselves went back another time and 'cleaned' the house. I agree with Madge that there were many production people there during filming and that there are usually helpers around for various needs.

I agree. Knowing how organized Kate is, there's no way they went back to their old house and actually cleaned it. It seemed staged like maybe the producers said hey, let's have you go back to the old house one more time. I thought it was cute the way she was trying to keep the kids entertained though. Did anyone else think it was sad when Jon talked about the playset his Dad had given them or the tools and stuff he couldn't bear to throw away? He and his Dad must have been close.

Oh gosh, I can't believe there's a Jon & Kate thread right here on the DIS !!!

I looooooove this show but it's not on TV here. The last time I saw an episode the little kids were only 3... then a few days ago I discovered some awesome people put full episodes on YouTube :banana: I got to see Alexis and her "aldergator" soooo cute. I think I watched 20 episodes over the weekend.

The children all look healthy and happy EXCEPT for Mady. I don't know if they have labeled her the "problem child" or what and are only showing her bad side, but the kid is just plain unhappy. Makes me sad because she's a smart girl and she can be so sweet, but she needs attention she's not getting. :sad2:
Hi Mari, welcome to our board, I hope you stay and post.
Me and my dd's are looking at the European Disney Cruises for 2010,
maybe you and your mom should look into them too.:rotfl:

Come on now...it's Kate, you know she got her drink for Free!! :lmao:

OhMari-you starting the new official J&K Part 3!??

I"m here, I had to watch Little People, Big World,
all my sisters told me Saturday, that I remind them of Amy.
Except, I am not a little person.
They just said, my personality is a lot like her's.
When I got home, I was wondering if they meant my house.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter