Jokes in Frozen Sing Along

yaya74

DIS Veteran
In today's Best & Worst podcast, it said that jokes/improv component in Frozen Sing Along is gone. But I heard from someone who saw the show this afternoon that the joke component was still in the show, thought jokes were the same as what she saw last year......

So who should I trust?? the Dis crew or someone, who I don't know but is in my Disney planning Facebook page, claiming she saw the show this afternoon...

I have never seen the show and I hope there will be jokes in the show when I bring my not-so-crazy-about-Frozen family there to see it this summer... I chose this show over Indiana Jones because of the free air--conditioning

I just got back from WDW last week from a trip in which I saw the Frozen sing along show at least 5 times...the jokes are still there. There are some jokes that are scripted so those are there regardless of who your Royal Historians are. If you are looking for the improvised jokes, going off script, and breaking character, then the level you are going to get will depend on who the Historians are that day. There is one particular Eric that will always be a little extra ridiculous (my family seeks him out/will make a special trip to see the show if we know he is in that day), and then when you get the golden duo (that Eric and one particular Aria) then you are guaranteed an absolutely ridiculous show.

Highlights from that duo from my trip: teasing someone in the front row who was texting throughout the entire show, entire tangent on Toy Story because two kids were fighting over a Buzz Lightyear toy in the audience, Aria trying to crack Kristoff (and sometimes succeeding) with ridiculous pick up lines when he comes out, etc.

Frozen is a MUST DO for my family because of the Historians and their jokes. My Dad, who has less than no interest in Frozen, enjoys it and didn't even mind when my Mom and I made us go to two shows back to back during our trip.

They were there when I went in January. I thought the show was fun, but I do agree with the assessment that it’s kind of a glorified clip show.

I’ll probably go check it out next time I’m there in November because I like singing along. Hopefully the jokes are still there and the bubbles were a nice touch.

...Now the Bugs Life Show... I do not like and I don’t think they mentioned it. It’s dark, kind of creepy, loud and I do not like the bug crawl thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter