Joined the golf cart club!

harriettbrawner

Mouseketeer
After watching everyone with their golf carts and renting one for our November trip last year, hubby and I decided to start looking at getting one. We've been stalking the listings and yesterday we did it! Now we just have to do some creative engineering in the pickup truck bed so we can haul it, but my husband is the king of creative engineering so I'm not worried. I'm thinking that our next major purchase will be to sell the trailer and get a toy hauler, but that will have to wait a little while. It's all part of the retirement plan!

Make sure your Toy Hauler has plenty of storage inside. We have a Cyclone 44' & no inside storage. We have gone camping full time on Dec 3rd.

Make sure your Toy Hauler has plenty of storage inside. We have a Cyclone 44' & no inside storage. We have gone camping full time on Dec 3rd.

Sadly with the Toy Haulers there is not a lot of storage it seems. We looked at a bunch at the Hershey RV show and just was not impressed. Either storage, or the kitchens seemed small, just means the motorcycle stays home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter