"Join the Resistance!" Star Wars Races and Vacation Jan 2017 TR

princessbride6205

DIS Veteran
Hi!
This is my first TR in...years. Not sure how long! Looking forward to sharing our trip and actually making myself write down all our memories!

Trip Summary
Unlike WDW trips, we didn’t do a ton of preplanning here. Only 1 dining experience reserved before we left, but we ended up having at least one table service meal each day. I was really looking forward to staying at the Disneyland Hotel for the first time (and our first time staying on property in DL in over 10 years), but when discounts came out, the only one that would apply to our dates was switching over to the Grand Californian. So, with the help of our lovely Dreams agent, that’s what we did. It ended up being much easier because my parents always stay at the Grand.

The Cast
Nicole – Me. Lifelong Disney fan and visitor. Obsessed with the movies as a child/teen, park visits every 1-3 years growing up. Even found a Disney class as one of my college courses.

DH – First visited DL and WDW as an adult – with me! Now he may like Disney trips even more than I do. We were married at the Wedding Pavilion in 2005.

DD – 9 years old – Disney fan, because how could she not be?! First WDW trip at 15 months old, first DL trip at age 5. I’ve kind of lost track of her WDW trips. This is her 3rd DL trip.

Gma & Pop – my parents. They enjoy the parks (and obviously took me as a kid), but mostly come to spend time with us.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disney_California_Adventure_Park_7925264834.jpeg

The Plan
Thursday Jan 12 – travel, race expo, DTD

Friday Jan 13 – 5k, California Adventure

Saturday Jan 14 – 10k, Magic Kingdom

Sunday Jan 15 – Half marathon, parks TBD

Monday Jan 16 – parks TBD

Tuesday Jan 17 – parks TBD

Wednesday Jan 18 - Goofy’s Kitchen breakfast and fly home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!