~*~*~*~*Join The Holiday Campaign To Maintain~*~*~*~*

anniet

DIS Veteran
I have to say that while I dropped out of sight for a while, I would lurk from time to time and I am so impressed with the weight loss that everyone here has worked so hard for!

With the holidays upon us, I think many of us are going to find ourselves in situations in which we can begin to undo all the hard work that we have all done!

So I want to start a Campaign to Maintain! If you lose EVEN BETTER!

But I think everyone who wants to join the campaign should hop on the scale RIGHT NOW and committ to NOT GOING ONE POUND over what you are right now, during the holidays! You don't have to lose, just DON'T GAIN!

I'm 142, and I am focusing to lose, but I refuse to be 143 on January 2.

Anybody else want to join? I know if we pull together, we can get through the holiday season and feel good about it!

Who's with me?:wave2:

I'll join! I'll join!! :wave:

I pledge to not gain a single pound between now and the first of the year! In fact, I'll go a step further and say I plan to lose 2 pounds before January 1st!! ::yes::

Ok......you have given me motivation!!! Thank you!

Count me in too!:wave2:

I just started WWonline and everyone says I'm nuts to start now. But I figure if I can be sensible on the days nothing is going on and then splurge on the days with parties/get togethers, then I can at least maintain through the period! Who knows, maybe I'll lose a pound or two!::yes:: ::MinnieMo

I wanna join too!!!! ::yes::

I weighed in this AM at 132 but the Bloat Fairy is here for the next few days. I'll pledge to be at the weight in my signature - 130 - on January 1st!

Thanks for starting this - what a great idea!! I can now celebrate maintenance! Just maintaining through the holidays is tough for me, so this is just the motivation I needed!

Me!!:Pinkbounc I want to stay at the same weight unitil Jan. 2!

oh annie:hug:

i don't have much time for my WISH fix these days, with returning from our absolutely fabulous trip and trying to keep the holiday pulled together -- I brought home some unwanted poundage from the trip - so my focus until Jan 2 is to lose another pound or two to get back under 140 and then maintain there until a kick-start in January. Nice to know i'm not alone:grouphug:

thanks everyone for being here, even when i only have time to lurk:wave2:

:wave: I want to join in as well. I have finally gotten back into the exercising and it is feeling great. I will WI on Friday and whatever that weight is I make my pledge to not go over that by a pound. I am even hoping to be down a pound or two.

Thanks and this a wonderful way to keep everyone inspired and on track.:wave2:

I'll join in, too. I don't want to gain over the holidays but I'm not going to try to lose, either. Come 1/1, I'll go back on induction and buckle down :)

<font color=blue> Count me in too. I just got my 20 lb clippie and I want to still have it on Jan 1.

Count me in too. I need to be accountable, it helps to keep me on track.

I pledge to try my hardest not to gain any weight between now and January 3rd (my birthday). I know during this time period there will be many, many temptations and I will do my best to make wise food choices. I weighed in yesterday at 166.2 and it is my goal not to exceed this in the next 16 days. Come January 4th when all of the celebrating is over I pledge to get back on track and reach 160 by February 18th. :sunny:

Just thought I would bump this back to the top to see if there were any other takers.

I'm in. I pledge not to gain a pound. I want to keep my clippie, and I only had 1 pound to play with.

Today is my weigh in day and I am happy to say I am down 1.4# to 164.8. I know Christmas is a few days a way, so I am happy that I have a little leeway now.

How's everyone else doing in their quest to maintain?

I'll join in to. Although I really plan to lose at least a lb over the holidays. Having just spent over 2 weeks at WDW I feel that I have had my little splurges and now I am ready to get going again. However that is easier said than done. It's my weigh in day tomorrow, so I will pledge to be the same weight after the holidays that I weigh tomorrow.

I'm in, Annie!!!

Holding steady here- I'm down a tad from mid-November. With Thanksgiving, a trip to WDW and weeks of tempting goodies at work, I'm very happy with that!!:p

I'm planning to enjoy the parties and dinners to come over the next week or so, but to exercise *some* self-control so I can continue to maintain. (But there's this yummy chocolate mousse cake I've made. And I love a glass of Bailey's before bed while listening to Christmas music and looking at the lights on the tree. And we always have a "dessert party" with the neighbors after Christmas dinner...)

January 1- watch out!!! It sounds like we've got lots of WISHers saving up the loser energy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter