Joe Stays Home with the Cat, It's just me, Tim and Matt, a PTR...Updated 7/31 COMPLETE

BBB will be so cute!! I wish they had that when I was little lol although I doubt my parents would have sprung for that because we never did the meal in the castle as kids haha so maybe its a good thing!

I really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare! I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and you can't beat the Mad Hatter!

I know I saw you ask me either here or your other report but I'm pretty sure Malificent's cone was available at the Villains AH but I'm not 100% sure. We didn't get any of the snacks so I can't really say for sure!

I know I saw you ask me either here or your other report but I'm pretty sure Malificent's cone was available at the Villains AH but I'm not 100% sure. We didn't get any of the snacks so I can't really say for sure!
Thanks so much Cloe. I thought so too but wasn't 100% sure.

Update:

Hi everyone! In case you missed it over in my TR (Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...), I made a change of plans for September. We are now staying at POFQ instead of CL at the Contemporary Resort. This has saved me well over $2000 with the new AP discounts, which will allow for more Disney swag :P ...Besides, I needed a change of scenery. This would have been my 4th stay at the CR in just over a year. Don't get me wrong, I love the CR, especially the Atrium Club Level, but this will be a nice change of pace. Besides, now I'm at the same resort where they serve those boozy beignets, and who doesn't love those?!?!

Our dates still stay the same, and we have the night added before POFQ at the Hilton DS. We also have huge dining plans for this first night in Disney, but I'm going to keep that a secret for a while...😜😜😜

I so cannot wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!! I went ahead and made an open table reservation at Frontera so we have the option of "joining" you all. Not sure Casey would stand for not going to a park and heading to Disney Springs but I'll see if I can employ some bribery techniques to make that happen.

Can't wait to see what your big surprise dinner is all about. I'm thinking V&A :confused3

I so cannot wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!! I went ahead and made an open table reservation at Frontera so we have the option of "joining" you all. Not sure Casey would stand for not going to a park and heading to Disney Springs but I'll see if I can employ some bribery techniques to make that happen.

I am soooooo excited to see you and what a great idea to make ressies at Frontera just in case!!!! Tell Casey she can pick out anything she wants in DS and you will happily pull out your wallet for her. LOL!!!!

Can't wait to see what your big surprise dinner is all about. I'm thinking V&A :confused3

NOPE! That's waaaaaay out of my price point... 😜

UPDATE:

Can you all believe I leave for Disney 2 weeks from Wednesday? This trip is right around the corner. I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow and I have a mani and pedi scheduled the morning before I leave. I also did a bit of online retail therapy today...What else is there to do when it's hot and rainy outside? It is really a miserable day here in Illinois...

1563733772691.png1563733818884.png1563733883997.png

Just a few more items to add to my August and September trips...

Tim Gets his SWGE Preview!!!!

It's official. Tim is going to see SWGE before the general public. He was able to sign up last night and received confirmation!!! He's super excited! I'm hoping he will be allowed to take tons of pics, so I can share them all with you! His preview day is August 1st.

We actually can't. I'm signed up for the Studios cast exclusive preview and then the regular cast preview and it says they actually take our phones and electronics when we enter the land. We do get one complimentary photo from Photopass but that's it sadly. Do you know which preview option he got? They gave us three options for what we'd be able to experience (all included Smugglers Run)

We actually can't. I'm signed up for the Studios cast exclusive preview and then the regular cast preview and it says they actually take our phones and electronics when we enter the land. We do get one complimentary photo from Photopass but that's it sadly. Do you know which preview option he got? They gave us three options for what we'd be able to experience (all included Smugglers Run)
He’s doing the one with the cantina????? That stinks that you can’t take pictures. He is going August 1st. Which day are you going???

He’s doing the one with the cantina????? That stinks that you can’t take pictures. He is going August 1st. Which day are you going???

Omg he got so lucky! That one went away so quick. I'm only doing the one with Smuggler's Run. I'm going July 30th for the Studios cast exclusive expo, even though I'll already be in training over there then I signed up for the evening half of August 2nd, most of my friends are going on the 1st though.

Omg he got so lucky! That one went away so quick. I'm only doing the one with Smuggler's Run. I'm going July 30th for the Studios cast exclusive expo, even though I'll already be in training over there then I signed up for the evening half of August 2nd, most of my friends are going on the 1st though.
You are so lucky to be able to go twice!!! That's awesome!

Our Trip is now 12 days Away! Yay!

I am getting so excited. My birthday was yesterday, and Joe bought me a pair of Crislu earrings to match my neckless and a super cute Loungefly backpack...Yep, I'm officially 50. Yikes!!! We are going out with Ali and Ash Saturday night to celebrate, but Joe and I grabbed margaritas and nachos at our favorite, local, Mexican restaurant last night...

F9D0D591-447D-4288-B372-B0EC5A79B3B8.jpeg079B712B-1175-4AAA-B76C-7DFC85EE0291.jpegE232CA24-3948-4279-82B1-BA946A7DAB16.jpegBD7D2E1D-AFFA-42D6-A0E2-CA30D7B7BFAC.jpeg

Yep, I'm officially 50. Yikes!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Embrace it! You have having a great birthday celebrations!!!

Love this one! I say it and wanted it!

Joe sure knows what to get a girl for her birthday. Ask him what he is gonna get his other wife next month :earboy2:

You have convinced me to look at the page with the fancy magic bands. That blue one is so gorgeous! I hope you have a great trip and look forward to reading your TR. :)

Joe sure knows what to get a girl for her birthday. Ask him what he is gonna get his other wife next month :earboy2:
He told me to tell you that he will get you whatever you ask for (within reason, of course). LOL!!!!

You have convinced me to look at the page with the fancy magic bands. That blue one is so gorgeous! I hope you have a great trip and look forward to reading your TR. :)
Why thank you! I really appreciate that! I can't wait to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!