Joe Stays Home with the Cat, It's just me, Tim and Matt, a PTR...Updated 7/31 COMPLETE

Quick August Update:

I ordered ponchos for our trip. I almost forgot, but thanks to Amazon, I will have them before we leave.

I also reserved another dining reservation for Friday at the Magic Kingdom. I was able to book Skipper Canteens. I was surprised by how much availability was left this late in the game. Tony's, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern and The Plaza had seating too. I think the only sit down with no availability at the time I needed was at BOG. But, that's not surprising...

COUNTDOWN: 10 days to go! YAY!

OMG! We leave a week from today and I can hardly wait. I just have 3 more days of work to get through and then I'm on V A C A T I O N!!!!!!!!!
I plan on taking a lot of pictures and I'm going to try my hand at the video camera for our YouTube channel Jen and Joe on the Go. Wish me luck! I haven't taken many videos since the kids were little and seeing that I'm 50 now, that was a loooooooong time ago. LOL!

Anyway, my LongeFly bag came this week and I think it will be a great accessory to have in the parks. It's sooooooo cute! My poncho order came too. Thank goodness because I hate being wet walking around Disney (and you know there is bound to be a storm or 2 or 3). It's bad enough it's going to be extremely hot while we are there. But then again, it is August, duh!!!

We will also be taking DME this trip which is something I haven't done in YEARS!!!! This means I won't have a car this trip which seems odd...I hate relying on Disney transportation. Taking the monorail will be fine, but those buses...Sigh.

I also can't wait to see my very good friend @kastoney !!!!! We are hoping to meet up Saturday night. I will also get to meet her second half, Jason and the cutest kid ever, Casey!!!! I am sooooooo looking forward to it! :love2:

I will definitely write a TR when I get back and get settled back into the real world without Mickey-shaped treats and alcohol in the early afternoon...

Until then, TTYL kids!!!!:love::love::love:

We will also be taking DME this trip which is something I haven't done in YEARS!!!! This means I won't have a car this trip which seems odd...I hate relying on Disney transportation. Taking the monorail will be fine, but those buses...Sigh.
My take on Disney transport is its a free DD :drinking1

I also can't wait to see my very good friend @kastoney !!!!! We are hoping to meet up Saturday night. I will also get to meet her second half, Jason and the cutest kid ever, Casey!!!! I am sooooooo looking forward to it! :love2:
Oh I so can't wait!!! 10 days and counting for us and still a week and a half of work to go but Disney is firmly in sight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter