Job Opportunities

Mozart

There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me
Pete, is there a possibility that you might put job opportunites on the boards somewhere? I'd wager that you have a fair amount of good people who listen to the show, and would work hard due to the fact that they would love to make a contribution to the world of Disney in some way. Just something to think about...you may find some very qualified candidates out there.

I'm not looking for something in Orlando right now...but if you're willing to take telecommuters we may need to talk. :rolleyes1

Count me in too - although, give 5 years and I'll have a degree in Computer Games Technology (Computer Programming for entertainment)

I am too limited in my knowledge of Disney to be a leader but I am willing to step up as the roundtable's personal chef. That is, as long as chili, Spaghetti and anything on the grill counts. :rolleyes1

I know I would love to work for your organization. If you do ever have a need for a west coast operation, just let me know.

Actually, I think if you do have openings that is would be a great idea to post them on the boards.

Ps. Love the show and keep up the good work!

I think I mentioned in another thread that my husband (a former WDW castmember and Disney nut!) is a graphic/web designer looking for a job. We live in the Orlando area. He would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Pete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter