Jingle Bell Dessert party

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
I have finally committed to our December trip and am trying to decide on the one additional event. I wil be with 2 13 YO girls and have already booked Minnie's seasonal dine for Fantasmic, and will keep it if the girls want to go. I cannot find Jingle Bell dessert party to book, although HEA garden view dessert is open. Have I missed how it is offered? I want to choose one with the girls to enjoy.

They haven't released the Jingle Bell Dessert Party Times yet. It should load within the 60 day mark, if not before.

They haven't released the Jingle Bell Dessert Party Times yet. It should load within the 60 day mark, if not before.

If you were going to do one party with two 13 year old girls, one who has never been to Disney and the other a miserable trip when she as 5, would you do JBJB or HEA?

I am planning one extra event, and due to the crowds during the holiday evenings, I thought one of these might be nice. I have booked Fantasmic dinner package at H&V, but we can plan 2 nights in DHS I think.

We have done both. We liked JBJB and HEA, but honestly, our favorite Dessert Party has been the Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot. They haven't loaded the December dates, but we are hoping to do it again on our next trip. If I had to choose only between JBJB and HEA, I would probably choose JBJB, but only because it doesn't happen year-round.

I am going to watch for dates and then figure out what the grls want to do. I have no idea if they will even like the evening entertainment!

13 yo girls will like being treated as VIPs regardless. The exclusivity of the dessert party will appeal to them regardless of the show. It’s awesome that you’re treating them to this experience.

13 yo girls will like being treated as VIPs regardless. The exclusivity of the dessert party will appeal to them regardless of the show. It’s awesome that you’re treating them to this experience.

My DH is "that" guy. He thinks every Princess needs to go to WDW, so last summer when one of our extended 'Ohana girls ( we are a motley crew who seem to be family) said she wanted to go to DIsney and was told Nana would be the one to talk to, she did, listening to our experiences. My DH heard and told her Nana would take her, so here we are! Her best friend is one of "us" and I found out she has never been on a vacation, so she is coming too!
They are so darn funny!
I really want them to have fun, find the magic, and feel special. I can do one extra, and was leaning towards this or a AKL Savannah tour. I think that the trails in DAK may be enough for them to explore though, and the dessert party may pull them into the holiday spirit. DSH is pretty tight at night during the Holidays, and I imagine with SWGE will be even more so.
I have Fantasmic dinner package booked, so I need to plan this party on a different night I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter