Jingle Ball, Jingle Bam and Star Wars Spectacular after Park Close

Nicolia123

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at DHS the first week of November and the last show of Star Wars and the first show of Jingle Ball, Jingle Bam are scheduled for 8:30 while the park is scheduled to close at 8. How does that work? I am assuming they let you stay in the park until the show is over but will not let anyone in after 8. Is that correct?

I was surprised at this schedule too. I am actually hoping it means they are planning to extend park hours....

We are going to be at DHS the first week of November and the last show of Star Wars and the first show of Jingle Ball, Jingle Bam are scheduled for 8:30 while the park is scheduled to close at 8. How does that work?
1. I am assuming they let you stay in the park until the show is over but will not let anyone in after 8. Is that correct?
Yes, you are correct. The park officially closes at 8 PM so no one will be admitted into the park or into ride/attraction lines after 8:00.

It is very common to have a nighttime show in DHS begin half an hour after the official park closing time. It helps spread out the crowds leaving the park/waiting for buses/exiting the parking lot. Some will leave at 8:00, others will leave when Fantasmic ends around 8:30 and others will leave after JBJB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter