JetBlue out of BWI

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
I’m looking at flights for a trip I’m not going on :rotfl2:and I don’t see any direct flights from BWI to MCO and vice versa anymore on JetBlue. Have the direct flights been discontinued?

I suspect that JetBlue had trouble competing with Southwest as it strengthened its hub in BWI. Recently when investigating connecting flights through BWI I think I counted 8 or 9 daily nonstop BWI-MCO flights on SW.

We were happy to hear that Allegiant will begin flying to Sarasota from BWI in 2019. We like SW and they do offer many flights but in the last few months pricing has been really high. While SRQ is a 2 hour drive to Orlando it is doable.

We were happy to hear that Allegiant will begin flying to Sarasota from BWI in 2019. We like SW and they do offer many flights but in the last few months pricing has been really high. While SRQ is a 2 hour drive to Orlando it is doable.

I’m not sure where you live, but Allegiant flies out of Harrisburg into Sanford.

Yes, that route ends January 2019. I had a flight booked for February that got changed to Reagan. I really liked the JetBlue mco nonstop. Flights always full. SW out of bwi are no longer affordable. JetBlue also pulled out of Dulles too. I have the jetblue MasterCard so havetofollow them to dca to get the perks. Seems there is parking at the local hotels for a better price than the high dca parking fees which are double compared to bwi

That’s an option. I’ve never flown out of Reagan. Do you have any parking suggestions?
We always park off property at one of the hotels in Crystal City and take their shuttle for far less than the airport charges. Just google DCA long term parking and several different sites come up. I always compare them. We park at the The Courtyard by Marriott the most. They are all underground parking and you must reserve and pay in advance.

That’s an option. I’ve never flown out of Reagan. Do you have any parking suggestions?
airportparkingreservations.com

We've used them a few times, worked great. We chose
Courtyard Crystal City/Reagan National Airport
2899 Jefferson Davis Highway

They have good hours, and are VERY close to the airport, only a few blocks away.

Also, Reagan is a very small and easy airport. We MUCH prefer it over BWI or Dulles.

We took this flight two weeks ago and will now have to do Newark since it’s been discontinued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter