JetBlue Expanding Sched On Oct 1 2017

Tks. I sure hope the times are better from mco to bwi this time. I'm trying to find a way home in feb because the only flight home on jetblue departs at 8:20am, and I just can't do that. Most likely will have to fly home on SW or drive!

Thank you for posting this....have been waiting for our return home flights!!

Thank you for posting this....have been waiting for our return home flights!!

Had to do the same thing for our flight back. The good thing about it was that our outbound flights were paid off before we booked the return flights.

Tks. I sure hope the times are better from mco to bwi this time. I'm trying to find a way home in feb because the only flight home on jetblue departs at 8:20am, and I just can't do that. Most likely will have to fly home on SW or drive!

Hope it works out for you

FingersCrossedHandEmoji.jpg

I have been waiting for this info for so long, THANK YOU x 438563485763456

Interested in the pricing -lately I have been disappointed in that JB has been the most $$$ of all our choices from VT. Also some surprising posts on here about their increase in canceling flights; makes me nervous. At one time JB was all I ever booked, but not sure if I will go with them this time or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter