Jess & Jamie's Escape Wedding!

jessannscott

Earning My Ears
Jamie and I met in 2007 at work. He took me to Disney World for my first time that July as "friends" with a group of people, it wasn't long after that we were dating!

After dating a while then taking some time apart we starting dating again in 2010. I always knew he was going to be the one! ❤️

He proposed May 4th of this year in the rose garden in Magic Kingdom! With the help of two of our closest friends it couldn't have been more perfect!!

We are so excited to plan our Disney Wedding!
We are from Ontario, and go to Disney more than once a year!

I have almost every detail planned already, I've gotten a little obsessed with the whole thing even though it's SUPER early! But I can't help it.

I do have MANY questions that I am hoping to post in here and get some honest feedback.

I'm so excited to share my planning with everyone!

First question, how do I post pictures?!? I'm so new to this whole thing!

Congrats on your engagement! When are you planning to have your wedding? I believe you can post pictures after you have 10 posts.

Oh, thank you! That makes sense.

I'm hoping for late September 2015. We go on a big trip every year at that time. We love to go to Disney for the food & wine festival and we also head over to Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights.

I would love to get married sooner, but it just makes sense to have everyone come during such a great time of year!

I'll just be holding my breath until February when we can officially book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter