Jenz's journal - comments always welcome

Jenzebelle

<font color=blue>Enrich your mind- read a banned b
I'll post my history later - I've got too much housework to do tonight and I have to fit in my 3mile walk tape before it's time to wake DH up for work.

Today I have had:
1 cup of chicken
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
2 tortillas
6 faux buffalo tenders
2 hamburger buns
a nectarine
a slice of jello pie (with fat free coolwhip)
I'm very disappointed in myself with the bread I've had.
Oh and a hershey bar- it was a migraine emergency :(

I've climbed about 10 flights of stairs and hauled 4 loads of laundry

I'm going to do 1 mile of my 3mile walk tape, 10min of calisthenics, and hope to get to 3min for running in place (I'm wicked out of shape).

It doesn't sound like much, I know, but it's a start.

Today I was pretty good.
I did about .5 mile worth of walking (having a huge new NOC to work in is a plus - it's a much longer walk to the printer and the bathroom). my back hurts something fierce so no workout tape for me tonight

I had a turkey sandwich with harvati, tomatoes, and sprouts..
a hershey bar
french onion soup
a roll
a sliver of a chicken/broccoli/cheese braid at a Pampered chef party
some fruit and veggies with low fat dip.
A bit too much sodium and I need a way out of my sweets craving.

3 people have commented that I look like I lost weight :)

I'm really stressed out today. There is a distinct possibly that DH may have cancer.
The panicking has made me spiral out of control food-wise today and this weekend.
I did wake myself up enough to do the 1st mile of the 3mile WATP. Those knee lifts and arm movements burn!
I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next few weeks without a nervous breakdown - with DH's job worries (he works for MCI) and health problems.

Oh no, Jenn!

I will keep you and your DH in my prayers. I hope that you get some really good news soon. Please try not to let your imagination run wild, you will just end up making yourself sick with worry!

(((((((((((((((((((Jenn))))))))))))))))))))

You are in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie! Take care of yourself!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Today was another stressful day. It's so busy at work because of the humidity and the storms all over the country. We're so short staffed - it's almost impossible to get up out of my chair and walk around. I'm usually lucky if I can pee. I've been working 10hr days with no lunch break and I know that isn't conducive towards healthy eating

Today I had:
3 bites of an overripe nectarine
rice pudding
turkey and swiss on a wheat rollup
12 french fries :(
a hershey bar (I was bad and didn't pack anything healthy for a pick me up when I started crashing at 7pm at work)
a ft long sweet chicken terriyaki subway sub
I'm drinking lots of water - 96 oz a day usually and only 1 diet pepsi

I managed to control myself a lot today. I'm so worried about my DH and I'm so stressed that I crave comfort food.
I got home at 9:30 and I'm pretty beat. I did 3/4 mile on my 3 mile WATP. My butt and thighs and arms are burning. I'm being really good about doing at least a mile of it every day (except for today)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter