Jelly rolls or PI?

tinaw

<font color=CC33CC>If you hear a funny little "cho
I'm rethinking our night out. I originally planned to go to dinner (somewhere, still undecided-see other post:D ) and then to PI but lately I have been hearing a lot about Jelly Rolls.
How early does Jelly rolls get going? I was thinking maybe we could do dinner at or near the Boardwalk, hit Jelly Rolls for an hour or so and then go over to PI.
I don't want to be riding buses all night. We are staying in DTD so I feel like I'd be going back and forth all night. How long is it from the Boardwalk to PI?

Jellyrolls is open from 7PM-2AM. It can get crowded on weekends, so you should be there by 9PM. There is a $5 cover charge but no drink minimum. Bus service is available from Boardwalk to DTD/PI. The bus stops at the Marketplace before PI, so I would allow at least 1/2 hour from BW to PI.

We love Jellyrolls! I would say it gets rockin' around 10pm.

I just read on another board that Jellyrolls cover charge is seven dollars per person. But it does sound like a rip-roaring fun night. Will definitely do our first visit there in December. Can't wait.

We've done both PI and Jelly Rolls several times. Jelly Rolls is our favorite but we love the singalong bar scene. Either place is great.

I'm a big fan of JellyRolls, although, depending on when you're planning to go, it sometimes doesn't get going until fairly late. When I go during the off-season (week after Thanksgiving), it seem to not get going until after 11 p.m. Other times, especially during busy seasons, it seems to pick up very, very quickly.

Pleasure Island is another favorite of mine. I guess it depends on whether you want one form of entertainment (piano/sing-along) or a variety (PI). Personally, I think you can't lose either way!

One other consideration: If you don't have a park hopper pass, it'll cost a whole lot more to go to PI than it will to JellyRollsl.

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter