Jedi and Turner at Disney For New Years

the_jedi_master

Kit Fisto Lives On!!!<br><font color=blue> im just
So my family has decided to go to Disney on the holidays this year. Well, New Years at least. Turner and I are getting to our hotel right now, which is Royal Plaza. Interestly, my sisters friend who was Ginny_Weasly_Fan on VMK. We made this very last minute, which is why I didn't post it until we were already their.
~Jedi

Hope it is a wonderful new years celebration! and you are all haveing a great time!

We are!
On the 29th we went to Downtown Disney since it was around six when we got our stuff to the hotel. The 30th we went to Epcot and did the Canada omnidirectional movie thing. Later on we went to Magic Kingdom and Went on PotC, Small World and checked out the Tiki Room. Yesteryear we went to Downtown Disney again for Disney Quest which my mom got since they changed the package since she had dropped her ticket. It really reminded me of VMK. Today we are going to go to Epcot to Ride Soarin' and then going to Magic Kingdom.
See a pattern? xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts