Jazz kitchen with 2 kids

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
We found out yesturday that due to problems at work my husband is staying home and not going with us to DL. I have a reservation for Jazz kitchen one night and am not sure if I want to go there just me and the boys. I wonder if it is worth the expense or if we should just eat at DL. We eat out alot so it' not a behavior issue. I just wonder if they would have a better time eating elsewhere. :confused3

I would probably go ahead and go, unless you are having so much fun in the park that you dont feel like leaving when its time to go there. The sit down dinning options in the park so so limited that its nice to have a quiet relaxing meal.

Jemilah, I don't remember the ages of your boys, but I was wondering if they might like the Rainforest Cafe instead? I would go there when my youngest is a bit older. (The only one I've been to was fun, but kinda noisy with all the animal sounds and thunder, so don't think he'd care for that just now.)

I think I would prefer the food at Jazz Kitchen, but not sure if the boys would; they love hamburgers and fries. :rolleyes2

I don't know anything about the Jazz kitchen, but my kids (and so do we) love Rainforest Cafe! We ate there for our son's 4th birthday and it was wonderful, although tends to be extremely loud! We had a large party and were seated out of the way, in the back coerner near the kitchen. This worked perfect for us, as by this time we had enough with loud, busy places. We had been at DL for 11 hours already, including doing the Discover the Magic tour. We were all tired and ready for a relaxed meal. I think if we sat inthe regular main floor dining area I would've felt a little overwhelmed, but upstairs or where we were were great. BTW, I see this is your sons b-day trip, they have volcano cakes (brownies and ice cream) that my son thought was the coolest birthday cake ever. :thumbsup2

The food at Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is really great. I recommend it highly! We went last summer with 3 kids and the children's menu is good. (A little heavy on the fried foods, but this is something I've found everywhere!) My DD loves the calamari! We love sitting outside on the balcony. It's really fun to people watch.

It's a fun place to go. The coconut shrimp is great, too. It is expensive and it means taking the extra time away from being in the parks. I'd say do it if you want to.

We had reservations for 9:30 after the park closes , but I have decided to cancel. I am so bummed their daddy can't go with us , but work is important too! We decied to just eat in the park , and have Goofy's the first night we arrive and Lilo the morning we leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter