Japan Vlog

Such a great job....

I want one of those pillows with Disneyland and Disney Sea parks.... Sooooo cute!!!!! - It is going on my list, as well as the pens, and note pads and the eye glass holder... ... and I saw so many things for my Grandson... as well... I know I am going to end up with an extra piece of luggage going home!!!!!!

Glad to know that Outback is there, are there any other American chain restaurants there?

Such a great job....

I want one of those pillows with Disneyland and Disney Sea parks.... Sooooo cute!!!!! - It is going on my list, as well as the pens, and note pads and the eye glass holder... ... and I saw so many things for my Grandson... as well... I know I am going to end up with an extra piece of luggage going home!!!!!!

Glad to know that Outback is there, are there any other American chain restaurants there?
Thanks! The pillow is actually the one thing while watching that I wish I would have bought. I was really worried it wouldn’t fit in our suitcases. Dh said he thinks it would’ve worked but I wasn’t sure. Tokyo really has the best merch. I love how much of it is practical things you can use every day.

Here’s a list of all of the western type restaurants there:https://www.ikspiari.com/en/shop/ca...u_iou8aGXtVe7qmJLfyt55K9FjEUG4iBTlhm24_OtVg--

Gosh... You guys just keep delivering amazingly great videos...
I'm so excited to see what next at Disneyland...
Wow thank you that’s so nice. I’ll have to let Dh know you said that since he does all of the editing.

Another great job... You can tell your DH gets more relaxed with each video.... very professional!

I have watched both videos 3 or 4 times... Really good stuff... and showing where the ATM's is a big help...

Looking forward to the upcoming Disneyland video...

Another great job... You can tell your DH gets more relaxed with each video.... very professional!

I have watched both videos 3 or 4 times... Really good stuff... and showing where the ATM's is a big help...

Looking forward to the upcoming Disneyland video...
When we first started it was definitely awkward. It’s hard to get used to being on camera and acting natural. Dh writes a script now for all of the voiceover and the beginning/ending parts. It helps him not fumble over the words.

We’re going to Disney this weekend so I’m not sure how much we’ll get done on the next video.

When we first started it was definitely awkward. It’s hard to get used to being on camera and acting natural. Dh writes a script now for all of the voiceover and the beginning/ending parts. It helps him not fumble over the words.

We’re going to Disney this weekend so I’m not sure how much we’ll get done on the next video.

:cheer2: :cheer2:pixiedust: Yay weekend at Disney... have a wonderful time...

I finally got a chance to sit and catch up with several of your videos. It looks like you had a great time! I'm not sure what I think about TDR's having the movie characters in Small World, but anything different is fun, so I guess that's okay. Sorry so many rides were down for you! Also, thanks for showing the bear shop. After seeing some of the pricing, I'm glad we're (sort of) past the bear stage. We do have Duffy downstairs who almost went out the door with some outgrown toys, but with our TDR trip hopefully coming up, I rescued Duffy from the donation bin and I've been enjoying seeing him hanging out downstairs. He's just wearing fur, but I recall Merida saying bears don't need clothing, so he'll just stay that way, especially after I've seen that I could go broke dressing the poor fellow.

I finally got a chance to sit and catch up with several of your videos. It looks like you had a great time! I'm not sure what I think about TDR's having the movie characters in Small World, but anything different is fun, so I guess that's okay. Sorry so many rides were down for you! Also, thanks for showing the bear shop. After seeing some of the pricing, I'm glad we're (sort of) past the bear stage. We do have Duffy downstairs who almost went out the door with some outgrown toys, but with our TDR trip hopefully coming up, I rescued Duffy from the donation bin and I've been enjoying seeing him hanging out downstairs. He's just wearing fur, but I recall Merida saying bears don't need clothing, so he'll just stay that way, especially after I've seen that I could go broke dressing the poor fellow.
I actually loved the characters in small world. It made it kind of like a game to find them in each area.

I was surprised by the clothing prices for the Duffy characters! They obviously make money off them because some people go crazy buying them. My Gelatoni is naked and it’s okay because he’s more cuddly like that. If he had clothes on he wouldn’t be as soft.

Well done as always... I am going to rewatch them, I saw so many things that caught my eye...

I like to watch them all the way through and just sit and enjoy them, then I watch them a second time and jot down my notes...

Well done as always... I am going to rewatch them, I saw so many things that caught my eye...

I like to watch them all the way through and just sit and enjoy them, then I watch them a second time and jot down my notes...
Dh is just finishing up the next video so it should be up soon! I’m glad you’re enjoying them. We love going back and watching them

Nice Hawks shirt on the hubby! We went to the LAST game last Wednesday, the 11th, before the NHL "shut down". HUGE Hawks fans (well, all Chicago sports fans here!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!