Japan Trip 2021

Version 6

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys

We are a family of 4 (kids 6 and 8) in the very early stages of planning a trip to Japan in 2021, visiting from Australia.

It will be around a 3 week trip and we would like 4 or 5 Disney days.

Just wanted some suggestions from people here in terms of:

1. Which hotel/s to stay in to ensure least travel time to parks (our preference is a Disney Hotel);
2. What times of the year are good in terms of both weather and crowds;
3. I've seen that there are "vacation packages" available, which include accommodation, park tickets and FASTPASS. Do I have that right?
4. Just generally, what are good sites for information on Tokyo Disneyland?

I'm finding Tokyo Disneyland a lot hard to get information on than a trip to Anaheim, so any guidance/tips and places to look would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
1. Miracosta is closest to Disneysea. Disneyland Hotel is closest to Disneyland. In terms of closeness, you will be better staying at a Bayside station hotel (ex. Hilton, Sheraton) than Celebration.
2. The days immediately before or after Golden Week are ideal in terms of crowds/weather. January after the New Year event ends also has low crowds but will be cold and potentially have snow.
3. Yes. Vacation packages also include special seating for some shows which IMO is the most valuable benefit of the package.
4. TDR explorer has good info in English.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.