Japan adults only 9/29/19

@calypso726 I also loved the Shinto ceremony; I found it to be a very moving experience. I am not sure why this was removed from the itinerary, but I am so glad that we got to witness it. I can't see that being something that you could arrange on your own.

I have really enjoyed following along on your trip. Thanks so much for sharing. I am very glad to hear that you got out ahead of the typhoon. How scary that must've been with it bearing down on Tokyo.

Me too.

It was scary but my friends that are still there are all ok. They says it’s sunny out now and don’t know why flights are still cancelled. I am glad they are ok and also glad we made the decision to go. I had to try to be at work by Monday and didn’t want to risk riding the storm when government officials in japan were saying to evacuate.

It was scary but my friends that are still there are all ok. They says it’s sunny out now and don’t know why flights are still cancelled. I am glad they are ok and also glad we made the decision to go. I had to try to be at work by Monday and didn’t want to risk riding the storm when government officials in japan were saying to evacuate.
I'd have done the same thing. If they say to evacuate, I'm evacuating!! Glad it all worked out, and you made it home safely!

Sayhello

So glad you guys made it back safely! Saw your post in other thread. Tomomi is awesome! Loved her.

Thanks! I love her too! She is wonderful!

I'd have done the same thing. If they say to evacuate, I'm evacuating!! Glad it all worked out, and you made it home safely!

Sayhello

So am I. Our friends are still there and are also safe and sound. They will be enjoying a few extra park days.

Great trip report - looks like you had a wonderful time. Brings back a lot of good memories from our trip in April.

Interesting about some of the itinerary changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter