Janurary 2019 Bookings and Prices

bbmassey

Two Disney Crazed Teachers
We are looking into a New Years trip next year. I went to the site to look around at prices and was unable to book anything past 12/31/2018. Does anyone have insight as to when the 2019 dates will open up? Thanks for the help!

We are looking into a New Years trip next year. I went to the site to look around at prices and was unable to book anything past 12/31/2018. Does anyone have insight as to when the 2019 dates will open up? Thanks for the help!

Around June-July 2018.

You can book a room only by phone at 499 days out.

You can call the reservation line and make a room only ressie 499 days from the last day of your stay. You will be charged the current years rate, then in the summer when the new rates come out it will be adjusted.

You can call the reservation line and make a room only ressie 499 days from the last day of your stay. You will be charged the current years rate, then in the summer when the new rates come out it will be adjusted.

This is exactly right. In fact, we booked our room-only stay for Jan 2019 last month. It's always so exciting to be able to go ahead and book! Makes it seem more real, I guess.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter