January Promotions?

KTR

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what promotions Disney usually runs for January? I'm talking about late January, so the less busy time. Also, when does it become available to book? So far the website only lets me book up to December. I check every week to see if they have opened up January yet so far no luck.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what promotions Disney usually runs for January? I'm talking about late January, so the less busy time. Also, when does it become available to book? So far the website only lets me book up to December. I check every week to see if they have opened up January yet so far no luck.

Thanks!

Mousesavers has information on past discounts. See links below.

Historical Information on Discounts:
http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Disney World Resort Room Rates & Season Dates. If you click on a particular resort, it shows you what dates (for 2016) are considered a particular season (ie. value, regular, peak etc.):
http://www.mousesavers.com/2016-disney-world-room-rates-season-dates/

Reactions: KTR
We were looking at end of Jan, and apparently the NFL Pro Bowl is moving to Orlando the last weekend of Jan 2017. Wondering how that will impact travel, promotions, and pricing. If it will be be blacked out we'll have to pick a different time...

I have went late January several times. I got the free dining plan the first year and 25% off the other years. I can't remember when the promotions came out though. I am anxiously awaiting to see what is up for this year. Our trip is booked, dining planned, I would hate to change my dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter