January free dining??

Tinker1972

Mouseketeer
Do they ever offer free dining in January? we are thinking of a January 2017 trip, our Canadian dollar is so bad, free dining would be a blessing! I know FD usually happens in the fall, but just wondering if its ever been offered in January before? thank you!

Do they ever offer free dining in January? we are thinking of a January 2017 trip, our Canadian dollar is so bad, free dining would be a blessing! I know FD usually happens in the fall, but just wondering if its ever been offered in January before? thank you!
No

The PP is, from my experience, not correct. We did trips to WDW in Jan of 2012 and Jan of 2015 and for both, we had free dining.

Historically, free dining is usually offered for trips in the late fall. The winter deal is usually for a discounted package. We booked in September 2015 for a trip starting in January 2016 and saved around $400, but the dining plan was not free. Hope this is helpful! You should definitely get some sort of deal, but I wouldn't expect the free dining for that time period.

thanks everyone! We've decided to book for November 2016, waiting until free dining is announced to see what dates they offer! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter