January 6, 2018 - 7 night Western Caribbean Star Wars cruise

Amykinc

Earning My Ears
I see a discussion thread has not been started for this cruise. I have no idea how to facilitate an FE exchange, meet ups, etc but I'm open to being shown how. If anyone wants to organize any FE groups, etc please do so! There is a group on Facebook but for those who do not use FB, one here would be helpful. Any input would be appreciated!

Hi - we will be on this cruise. We are a group from Wisconsin. My husband and I plus our 4 children, spouses and our 5 grandchildren.

My husband and I cruise along with one of our daughters but all of the rest are first time cruisers.

What about you - where are you from?

We are from Colorado. Our group consists of my husband and I, our three adult children (18, 21, and 23), and our 3 yr old granddaughter. This will be the 3rd cruise for my husband and I but first for the kids.

My brother lived in Colorado for quite a while. Thornton I believe.

Are you coming in day of cruise?

We will come in on Friday but then stay at Saratoga. We will end up heading back to the airport on Saturday to make an early bus to port.

Hi! We are flying in from California on Thursday and will be staying at the Hilton. It is my husband and me and our 2 adult daughters: 21 and 20. This will be our second Disney Cruise as a family. It would be nice to be able to meet up with people, especially people with daughters our daughters' ages! We are all Annual Pass holders at Disneyland and huge Disney and Star Wars people, so this is the dream vacation for us. :)

Hi! We are flying in from California on Thursday and will be staying at the Hilton. It is my husband and me and our 2 adult daughters: 21 and 20. This will be our second Disney Cruise as a family. It would be nice to be able to meet up with people, especially people with daughters our daughters' ages! We are all Annual Pass holders at Disneyland and huge Disney and Star Wars people, so this is the dream vacation for us. :)

Hello! We will be traveling with our adult sons: 22 and almost 20. It has been a while since our last cruise with them; did 2 on Disney when they were younger. The older one is graduating from college in 2018 so this is kind of our "last hurrah" with just the 4 of us. It should bring back some very fun memories! I'm thinking it is going to be a little strange but fun enjoying the adult areas of the ship with them! ~Dianne

That is exactly the same reason we are going on this one! Our oldest daughter is graduating in 2018 as well - this was our graduation present to her and to us. It would be fun to meet up! I'm sure the girls would love to have other people their age to hang out with. And we would enjoy other adults as well.

That is exactly the same reason we are going on this one!

So funny how people do the same thing.

For our oldest daughters college graduation we took her to Disney with a few friends. We did one night of the platinum plan.
When our youngest daughter graduated college it was a Disney Alaskan Cruise.

Ok so I know that the cruise is still 5 months away but I can't help myself.

I printed off copies of airplane tickets today and am starting to get my travel backpack ready.

All arrangements are made for the night before the cruise but I am still needing to make hotel arrangements for the night before our early morning flight on Friday.

Just think 5 months from today we will be on the ship.

So funny how people do the same thing.

For our oldest daughters college graduation we took her to Disney with a few friends. We did one night of the platinum plan.
When our youngest daughter graduated college it was a Disney Alaskan Cruise.

It is! I really want to go to Disney World with our kids, but not sure when we'll be able to do that once my older daughter starts working full time and working on her Master's. I went twice as a child and twice as an adult and it has changed so much since I was there last (early 90s)!

Hello! We will be traveling with our adult sons: 22 and almost 20. It has been a while since our last cruise with them; did 2 on Disney when they were younger. The older one is graduating from college in 2018 so this is kind of our "last hurrah" with just the 4 of us. It should bring back some very fun memories! I'm thinking it is going to be a little strange but fun enjoying the adult areas of the ship with them! ~Dianne

Same! My daughters were excited to hear there would be other people their age. I was going to send you a private message so we could keep in touch, but I can't figure that out on here! And I'm normally pretty computer savvy. :/

Same! My daughters were excited to hear there would be other people their age. I was going to send you a private message so we could keep in touch, but I can't figure that out on here! And I'm normally pretty computer savvy. :/
Ha! I can't figure it out either! Are you on Facebook? If so, there is another private group for this cruise there and we could direct message our info on that forum. Would love to meet up on the ship!

I am not on the Facebook group! Can you post the link for me here? Then yes, we can talk there!

Ha! I can't figure it out either! Are you on Facebook? If so, there is another private group for this cruise there and we could direct message our info on that forum. Would love to meet up on the ship!

Could you please post the link for the FB group here? Then we can talk there!

We (me, hubby and two sons ages 12 and 8) are from Colorado and this is our second time on the Fantasy. Has anyone set up an FE exchange yet?

Hi My name is Sandi and my daughter and I will be going on this cruise because she is home from college also. We are So excited. Lots of college aged kids going - which is great! We usually go on The Dream, but we wanted a longer cruise!!! We only live about 80 minutes from the Port, so we will be driving. Cannot wait for our cruise - it is getting so close!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter