January 21st, 2019 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

agraygirl

Mouseketeer
Let's get this thread started!! Who's on this cruise with us?!

It will be my wife and I for her birthday. Leaving the kids at home. :)

Last edited:
We are! 2nd Disney Cruise for me and my husband. 1st for our boys. We sailed on the Wonder back in 2004. We’re traveling with family this time...11 of us in all! Can’t wait!

We also would like to participate in the Fish Extender gifting. Is this where we sign up to do that?

This is our first Disney Cruise. Can't wait to see our older boys reactions on Christmas when we tell them. Also bringing our one and a half year old...slightly nervous about that. :)
What is a fish extender?

Going on this cruise. Very excited. 2nd cruise for my family. Third for my sister's family. Traveling together. We are interested in the FIsh extenders but have no clue how or where you sign up?

I would like to do the fish extender. I realize the cruise is soon. Has someone decided to organize a fish extender? This is our first cruise and we would like to make the most of it!

We're on board! This is our second cruise (other one also on the Dream). So excited!
We're hitting up Universal prior to the trip, and the whole trip is a surprise for our oldest daughter (who will turn 13 on Nassau day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!