January 2020 Discounts

Hi everyone!

I have a disney credit card. Do I have to use that to put the deposit on when I book or can I just give them my card number to verify and use any card? I cannot remember. 🙂

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I have a disney credit card. Do I have to use that to put the deposit on when I book or can I just give them my card number to verify and use any card? I cannot remember. 🙂

Thanks!
I think you have to use it to put the deposit down in order to get any disney visa discounts applied later, but then you can pay with anything else. Thats what my TA told me anyway

Waiting for January room only discounts! So. Much. Waiting....
Agreed!
Just curious, where do people look for Disney pacakages? I personally check disney directly and also Costco. Are there other places with their own pricing etc?

DW and I will be taking our son for a short vacay before he starts his DCP in mid January. Currently leaning toward staying off property in a condo I can get on VRBO, but a discount would probably push me to on-site. I'll be a happy camper either way.

Waiting......I have my reservations, but am hoping for a discount!

I plan on buying my Florida resident AP once I see if there is a room only discount, but I also have a Disney visa so that one would be great as well!

I'm just following. Booked for 1/24-29 - but at ASmovies. Didn't realize they may not offer discounts at this resort.

Just wondering if discounts come out, is it possible to do the rebooking/ changes to an existing booking all online. Or do we have to get on the phone and pray for a nice customer service person?

I'll be there on a solo trip during MLK weekend. Hoping for a discount that I can apply to my existing reservation!

Does anyone know if Old Key West is usually included in the discounts? I know POFQ isn’t.
The discounts are based on needing to fill resorts that have lower reservations, so I think it can vary from year to year. I know OKW has been included in the past. That's what I'm hoping for! I want to book a 1 br and am hoping for a 20-25% discount. Fingers crossed!

i have a room booked at por royal room for a doggie room if stay play and dine drops for mays dates will they have to rebook my ressie like they do free dining or can they just adjust the room rates? Dog rooms in por royal section are tough to get lol

I noticed that last year and the year before, the January Visa discounts hit the same day as general public. Really hoping Disney gives the Visa holders a day or two earlier this year. What I am wondering...for those who have done this before...what are the odds of getting room discounts for Marathon week? The dates were included in previous discounts, but it wouldn't be my first time calling for a discount just to find that there's next to nothing discounted for my dates. I already have a room booked at CBR, so I'm good there...but wondering if any of you have had luck with room discounts at this time.

I noticed that last year and the year before, the January Visa discounts hit the same day as general public. Really hoping Disney gives the Visa holders a day or two earlier this year. What I am wondering...for those who have done this before...what are the odds of getting room discounts for Marathon week? The dates were included in previous discounts, but it wouldn't be my first time calling for a discount just to find that there's next to nothing discounted for my dates. I already have a room booked at CBR, so I'm good there...but wondering if any of you have had luck with room discounts at this time.
We stayed at AKL during the marathon. Stayed in a savannah view. Visa discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!