**January 2018 Check-in Thread**

I was so proud of myself for getting hubs up and getting us to the gates of DCA at 6:30 for EE. Literally, no one was there so I double checked the times...I’m an hour early! I could have had a much less grumpy DH if he would have gotten an hour more of sleep....

I was so proud of myself for getting hubs up and getting us to the gates of DCA at 6:30 for EE. Literally, no one was there so I double checked the times...I’m an hour early! I could have had a much less grumpy DH if he would have gotten an hour more of sleep....
Well at least you are not late hehe.. Have a great time!!

Oh no! How did you kill time? DTD?

It's the last day of January! How did everyone's trip go? (Or how is it currently going?) I'm already trying to find time for our next visit, though it won't be quite the extravaganza that this one was.

My sister put this video together of my daughter's BBB birthday makeover from the 16th, included the princess meet-and-greets. I wasn't a big princess fan, but these women won me over.

We had the BEST 2 days on the 19-20! Weather was cool (for CA) but dry and coming from Seattle that was key :)

Max Pass was amazing! We rode everything on the first day in DL, EVERYTHING! Went back to our hotel and took a nap and did Soarin' and RSR that evening in DCA before going back for more in DL. Then repeated all our favorites the next day with close to zero wait times. Absolute heaven!

We tried food we have been waiting to try for the last 5 years (since our trip in 2012). biggest new found HITS: Boysen Apple Freeze, Turkey Leg, Banana Fritters! Best of the Oldies but goodies: Mickey Beignets, Pomme Frites and Dole Whip both soft serve and floats.

Meeting tons of characters was definitely the highlight! We had a blast playing around with all our new "friends" and had some eye opening conversations with several of the princesses! Loved having the Photo Pass option with the Max Pass too! We opted to wait to see Mickey in Toontown and that was the longest line we stood in the whole time, 20 minutes.

Everyone was delightful to deal with from the cast members to our ART drivers. They truly made our time in CA magical!!!!

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the entire time I was there and we are desperately trying to plan a return in April.

It's the last day of January! How did everyone's trip go? (Or how is it currently going?) I'm already trying to find time for our next visit, though it won't be quite the extravaganza that this one was.

My sister put this video together of my daughter's BBB birthday makeover from the 16th, included the princess meet-and-greets. I wasn't a big princess fan, but these women won me over.

Your daughter is adorable!!!!

That was absolutely adorable! I love seeing all the little girls dressed up in their princess gowns and sparkley hair, it is so precious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!