January 2016 groups

Hi. I just started a Face Book group, "Disney January 2016 Planning Group". Come join us if you're on FaceBook. Its just starting out but hopefully we can get others to join.

I belong to a FB group, DIS WDW January 2016. There's also a January 2016 thread right here on this board and I believe another one on the Theme Parks board, under the sub heading "Doing the Happy Dance" :)

I searched for the Facebook page and couldn't find it. Can you message me please?

I didn't realize that there had already been a group on Facebook when I tried to start one. There are 2.
Disney World January 2016 Planning Group
DIS WDW January 2016

I didn't realize that there had already been a group on Facebook when I tried to start one. There are 2.
Disney World January 2016 Planning Group
DIS WDW January 2016
No problem! There are 2 FB November groups also and I'm in both. Betting it happens more often than not, just like there ends up being "x (month, year)" threads under "Doing the Happy Dance" AND here under "Countdowns and Live Reports". BTW if you haven't already, take a look at those threads ::yes::
And next time I'm on FB I'll request to join your January group :thumbsup2

No problem! There are 2 FB November groups also and I'm in both. Betting it happens more often than not, just like there ends up being "x (month, year)" threads under "Doing the Happy Dance" AND here under "Countdowns and Live Reports". BTW if you haven't already, take a look at those threads ::yes::
And next time I'm on FB I'll request to join your January group :thumbsup2

I'm also on the November groups.

I'm also on the November groups.
Oh yes, I'm noticing that! Looks like you're going a week before us in November - where are you staying?
We'll be at AKL for a few nights in Jan. followed by a couple at the Poly, but looks like we're there after you.

Oh yes, I'm noticing that! Looks like you're going a week before us in November - where are you staying?
We'll be at AKL for a few nights in Jan. followed by a couple at the Poly, but looks like we're there after you.

Staying at Bay Lake Tower in November and then AK and GF split stay in Jan

Hello! I've been looking for a planning board for January 2016. This is sort of a "last minute" trip (if 3 months away can be considered last minute) to celebrate finishing my medical treatment. Can anyone join those FB groups? Or is it invitation only? Thanks!

Hello! I've been looking for a planning board for January 2016. This is sort of a "last minute" trip (if 3 months away can be considered last minute) to celebrate finishing my medical treatment. Can anyone join those FB groups? Or is it invitation only? Thanks!

Hi! Anyone is welcome to "join" the FB groups you just have to wait to be accepted by one of the group admins. All the Disney-month ones I've joined have accepted me pretty quickly :)
There's also another thread on this board called "January 2016" you can take a look at, it's all those of us going next January. Enjoy your planning pixiedust:

Hi! Anyone is welcome to "join" the FB groups you just have to wait to be accepted by one of the group admins. All the Disney-month ones I've joined have accepted me pretty quickly :)
There's also another thread on this board called "January 2016" you can take a look at, it's all those of us going next January. Enjoy your planning pixiedust:

Thank you! I actually searched both of those groups, but I didn't find them. I am having problems with my search tool though. Maybe I'll try another browser...I'll look up the January boards on here. Thanks for the tip! :)

I still can't find them through a fb search. Are they still public? And under which category is the January 2016 board for this site? I must be search engine inept :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter