january 2003

Billpowerrock

Disney Nut
planning to make a trip for jan 3-11- at the wl--when should i make reservations, just getting excited and i am goingm nuts, just dont know when to make reservations, thanks

Hi, We are planning on the AKL for Jan 2-10. However, I am holding off making resrevations cause the airfare from our area is still way to high and I may have to adjust our dates to get a better deal.

If your vacation days are firm, go ahead and book now so you get the type of room you want. I would think DC or AAA rates would be available now. No codes, tho.

Herc

If I book now and the rates get better or I find a code or I read a new tip here, do I cancel my old reservations or change them or what? I have air January 1 - 6, 2003, $200 roundtrip DFW. There is too much information in this site to digest with my feeble mind.
TIA

We will be there for the 10th WDW marathon in January. DH wants to stay at Pop Century. I am waiting to contact DU for ressies until Disney starts taking ressies for PC.:D

I have changed my original reservation several times to a new code. CRO has kept the same erservation and just given me a different nitely rate.

They usually send me new paperwork.

This was last year, and I hope things haven't changed with CRO.

Herc.

Disney will easily and gladly change your current reservation to reflect any discounts you come across for your trip. You shouldn't have too much trouble booking a room at WL even later into the fall, but I know your excitement and I'd also book it now just to make it that much more real.

The Marathon is Jan. 12, we'll be there for it and staying at WL. Can't wait.:bounce:

I'm understanding that the official Marathon hotel is CSR in 2003. We're already booked into a 1BR at the BCV. :)

Anne

Think it's January 12th (Sunday)
The expo will be at CSR this time, rather than World of Sports. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter