January 15, 2022 - Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
Hello fellow cruisers!

We just booked this cruise (we moved our May 2021 booking to this one). We are 2 adults (early 40s), no kids. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise!

This will also be an early birthday celebration cruise for DH and myself - our birthdays are 1/27 (DH) and 2/8 (me).

Looking forward to "meeting" you all! :)

Last edited:
Hi! How exciting to see that our cruise is the first one with a group already set up! I'm relatively new to the board, but we took our first Disney cruise in 2019, and fell in love! This will be #2 for my family and I (husband, myself and 2 kids - 6 &13 on sailing date). Also celebrating my husbands birthday (its a big one)! Looking forward to connecting!

My parents just booked this cruise as a gift to my family of five and my brothers for a total of 12 people again. They did this about 5 or so years ago as well. My brother and I paid for one in between. This is our third Disney Cruise as an entire family. We have 6 kids total in our group. Three boys 16, 16 & 11, and three girls 15, 14 & 11. Thankful that the older ones will be able to be in a separate kids club than our littles. I’m beyond excited to be taking another Disney cruise!!! Really hoping this one is a star wars one. Anyone have any info on Vibe for the older teens? I have a feeling I won’t be seeing them much. Lol. Thanks. So looking forward to this.

Nervously looking forward to this one. My wife and I have been on one with four kids and then after the 5th was born, we went with just that one. Now, we're taking all 5! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in the next while, leading up to the final countdown!

For when people start joining the conversation... I've gotten my room numbers already!!! Where are people situated? I have a family of 7 and we're in rooms 7186 and 7188

Star Wars it is!! My wife isn't enthused... she still won't watch the original movies. But her loss... Hehe! I'm going to be doing James Earl Jones impressions for the rest of the year. She's gonna hate me by the end of the wait. lol

Hi! So excited for the cruise! We have a large military family that will be sailing (20 in total) among 5 rooms. This will be our second cruise as a large group since we are stationed all over. Any FE groups made? We love participating in FE groups!

Hi all! I hope you have a fabulous (completely healthy!!) cruise! We are sailing in March (and I’m SUPER jealous of your itinerary!!) and I am wondering if any of you would mind photographing your navigators and posting them when you get back pretty pretty please! I’ve been searching and I can’t find any recent copies anywhere. (Internet how you fail me!?!?! LOL).

Have a blast!! Thank you!!! Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter