January 11th, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral ( Castaway Cay, Nassau)

Hi - not my first cruise but I am looking forward to challenge. I really hope they still have it. The changes to the wine and dine race have me worried

Hello!!!! Fantastic to see people in the group. I do not have my flight yet and plan to wait to about 6 weeks prior to our sail date. I'm concerned to make FE's this year since I usually personalize them. We will all be Adults.

I am gold, 2x on Magic and 4x on the Wonder, this will be my first Dream Class. Happy to answer any questions you might have. I'll answer quicker if you use the Reply button on the bottom right side under my comment here.

Hi - not my first cruise but I am looking forward to challenge. I really hope they still have it. The changes to the wine and dine race have me worried
What changes are taking place with the wine and dine race?

Hello!!!! Fantastic to see people in the group. I do not have my flight yet and plan to wait to about 6 weeks prior to our sail date. I'm concerned to make FE's this year since I usually personalize them. We will all be Adults.

I am gold, 2x on Magic and 4x on the Wonder, this will be my first Dream Class. Happy to answer any questions you might have. I'll answer quicker if you use the Reply button on the bottom right side under my comment here.
What are FE's?

What are FE's?
FE’s are fish extenders.
Outside every cabin door is the fish that is mounted to the wall by a two or 3 inch post that will hold notes that you would receive from DCL. These type of notes would have information that your credit card was going to be charged because you had purchased $250-500 on your account and they would be charging it to your credit card. Or you might be getting a notification that something that you requested was available for you. that’s where the word “Fish” comes in.

The “Extender is what you would make. A series of pockets, one for each person in your room.

In a group. such as the one that we have here, a group of people decide that they would like to give small gifts to make the trip a little more Magical. Some people make things at home with a little Disney tweak, other people buy things. The dollar amount spent per cabin can be confusing or costly depending upon the number of members in the group. It’s best to have a group discussion and see if you can meet most peoples needs without leaving anyone behind.
I’m not feeling well today so I may finish it in a day or two.

if you guys want more information give me a thumbs up on the post. Especially since it’s near the first page and most people will see this as they enter our group.

Last edited:
FE’s are fish extenders.
Outside every cabin door is the fish that is mounted to the wall by a two or 3 inch post that will hold notes that you would receive from DCL. These type of notes would have information that your credit card was going to be charged because you had purchased $250-500 on your account and they would be charging it to your credit card. Or you might be getting a notification that something that you requested was available for you. that’s where the word “Fish” comes in.

The “Extender is what you would make. A series of pockets, one for each person in your room.

In a group. such as the one that we have here, a group of people decide that they would like to give small gifts to make the trip a little more Magical. Some people make things at home with a little Disney tweak, other people buy things. The dollar amount spent per cabin can be confusing or costly depending upon the number of members in the group. It’s best to have a group discussion and see if you can meet most peoples needs without leaving anyone behind.

if you guys want more information give me a thumbs up on the post. Especially since it’s near the first page and most people will see this as they enter our group.
thank you for that. This will be my first cruise. I'm game!

thank you for that. This will be my first cruise. I'm game!
Now we have to wait and see if we can even have the FE program or something similar. We need the first few sailings to be sure what will happen.

Now we have to wait and see if we can even have the FE program or something similar. We need the first few sailings to be sure what will happen.
I unfortunately canceled. I was mainly doing the cruise so that I could do the castaway challenge after the marathon. Will rebook on another once they start up again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!