January 10th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

MommaD4ge

Earning My Ears
This will be our 1st cruise ever! We are so excited! Myself, DH and 2 little's as well as MIL will be joining us!

greensombrero

Earning My Ears
We just booked this as our first cruise ever. It will be my wife and 4 kids. We are big Disney fans and normally do Disneyland but wanted to try something new. We are way excited.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• MommaD4ge

Earning My Ears
    Welcome aboard :welcome: It's going to be a great time for all.

Almost a month until we can book cruise activities! Is there anything you folks are looking forward to booking? Any tips for us cruise newbies?

Also, are either of you DVC members? I've heard there are "member meetings" on the cruise ships on embarkation days.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    We're DVC and yes DVC has members gathering during the cruise. This is our first 3 night so not sure of the schedule. Definitely 2 or 3 meet-ups on longer cruises. We log in on the 27th (Gold). What do you want to know? Just ask.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES