Jansport Disney collection

Butterfly123

DIS Veteran
Aaaah. So I really don't need a new backpack for my trip this summer, but have you all seen the new Disney collection Jansport has? A small little Right Pouch or L'il Break might be in my future. They have some great designs! I wish they had the Half Pint in a Disney print as well. That's more my park size.

Yep, I'm planning on getting one for park days and D23. I can't decide which design I want though! They are all so cute!

I got the Disney Hatchet Mickey floral since I could use it with a hydration bladder. It doesn't have the hole for the tube but with double zippers, I could make it work.The Black hatchet is really cute and looks like there are Mickey ears on the inside. I got the Disney Superbreak Minnie floral for my daughter. Totally unnecessary purchase but had no willpower and it's one of the first times I purchased before it got crazy hard to buy one.

I'm really surprised at how great those look! Sometimes it seems like there is so much potential with a Disney merchandise line for a company and then all they do is slap a character or simple design or the Disney logo on it and call it a day, or they make a great line of merchandise- for those 10 and under! (I'm looking at YOU American Tourister...) I'm quite impressed with this line from Jansport- and I'm not a backpack person!

I bought one yesterday for it to be my park bag when I want to bring more than usual and for D23. I also got the Superbreak Minnie floral.

Still.....fighting.....the.....temptation.....UGH!

At the very least, why couldn't these have come out before Mother's Day!

The prints are super cute. I just wish they had side pockets for water bottles.
Me too! It's actually what is keeping me from buying one. First and foremost, a park bag has to be functional. They do have two with side pockets, but the prints aren't as interesting as the rest of the collection.

Me too! It's actually what is keeping me from buying one. First and foremost, a park bag has to be functional. They do have two with side pockets, but the prints aren't as interesting as the rest of the collection.

I know! And I really like the Minnie in the park one. If it had two side pockets for water I'd buy one. With two toddlers I need to have water. Grrrr.

i have zero need for one of these but I LOVE them and want one anyway, lol!!

I got the High Stakes Space Walk. Really wanted the Super Cute Minnie (the pink one with Minnie silhouette) but while debating between all 3 designs (the other one has Pluto!) the pink one sold out. I had a credit in Amazon so I did not look for it elsewhere. Our park backpack finally died on this last trip, and I had been trying to get DH to agree to a new bag but he loved the old one - not sure why since it was ugly and half the zippers did not work ;)

I agree that the bags really need side water pockets (most Jansport bags don't have them) but our old backpack was so beat up the mesh was super stretched out and bottles would fall out anyway. No big deal that this one wont have the pockets.

Ugh, I am really wanting one of those tiny little backpacks now! Do the elastic bands just sort of fit over your wrist? Is that the intention there?

I'm thisclose to ordering the Superbreak.

Can any of you who've gotten a backpack post what you feel about the quality of the construction and what the 'organizer' pocket consists of?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!