JAN promos/discounts

DatFan

Mouseketeer
KTP is reporting a Play Stay Dine discount for Visa Disney holders for Jan thru Mar 2017. I see nothing about it on Disney World website?

It's real. took advantage of it this morning. You won't see it on the website until it is published to the general public.

I called earlier today - with my Disney Visa I was able to book a room-only for AKL at 25% off. :)

How big are the savings? I haven't found any details on it yet.

I know it varies depending on people, hotel, etc., but has has anyone booked their vacation then changed to this deal? If so, can you please share your before and after prices?

Pretty disappointed in the Play, Stay, and Dine. We are going February 4-11 with two adults, 11 year old, and 4 year old. Staying at Pop.

Details: 7 day park hopper, standard room, QS dining plan.

NO discount - $3,872
WITH discount - $3,783

.....seriously? $89 discount over 7 days. That isn't even close to a discount.

Room only discount is disappointing...only 15
Pretty disappointed in the Play, Stay, and Dine. We are going February 4-11 with two adults, 11 year old, and 4 year old. Staying at Pop.

NO discount - $3,872
WITH discount - $3,783

Agreed. Disappointing discounts. We were hoping for more based on park attendance, etc projections for 2017.

NO discount - $3,872
WITH discount - $3,783

Are you sure they applied the right discount? I called and they applied the room only discount for my 7 days at Pop Century in January and the discount was only about $100. The Play Stay and Dine wasn't available for my dates. I had to do some playing around on the website after my call and I was able to take the first night off and arrive one day later to get the play stay and dine deal and it knocked $620 off. Granted that is for one less night, but same amount of park days and I can add a room only back on for that first night and still be saving $500.

Ours was a much bigger discount, we did the play, stay and dine.
10 days
QS dining plan at All Star Sports
2 adults 2 kids

Without discount was 4224 and with discount was 3600.

the room only discount only saved $100.

Are you sure they applied the right discount? I called and they applied the room only discount for my 7 days at Pop Century in January and the discount was only about $100. The Play Stay and Dine wasn't available for my dates. I had to do some playing around on the website after my call and I was able to take the first night off and arrive one day later to get the play stay and dine deal and it knocked $620 off. Granted that is for one less night, but same amount of park days and I can add a room only back on for that first night and still be saving $500.

They did NOT apply the correct discount. I'm thinking maybe they only applied the room discount. I used the email I recieved and priced it out and got $3,330 which accounts to a savings of $542. Much better!

Called this morning (10/3) and was able to have the room only discount applied to our existing reservation. Beach Club discount is only 10% this year, so not as great as 2014, but still a little something. :)

We're booked for the Caribbean Beach for the standard price. I'm getting really frustrated with the phone reservation service. Four calls, over 45 mins on hold, one system crash and a dropped call where the agent didn't call me back. I looked online to try and score the room only discount, but standard rooms were sold out at our hotel. I was hoping some pixie dust would come our way over the phone, but it's looking more and more like we're just going to switch to POP Century since that is our other favorite resort and standard rooms are available.

Very frustrated with the phone reservation system right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!