Jan 9th, 2018 5-Night Repo Galveston to San Juan

:welcome: We don't have little ones either, but have a blast with the FE. I will be starting the lists soon. We are getting a few responses.
I just signed up for the FE ( adults list) on the other unmentionable site. Just didn't want to be on 2 lists. Lol

First timer here : I am still waiting for my cabin #, just booked a couple of hours ago but already know we want to participate in FE!!! We are cruising with our kiddos Cade - 12 (will be his GRAND birthday the night of 1/12/18!!) Jude - 9 and Viviene -4. Super Super EXCITED!! Any tips are appreciated! We are also staying over in San Juan for 3 days afterward, first trip out the US for the kiddos!

First timer here : I am still waiting for my cabin #, just booked a couple of hours ago but already know we want to participate in FE!!! We are cruising with our kiddos Cade - 12 (will be his GRAND birthday the night of 1/12/18!!) Jude - 9 and Viviene -4. Super Super EXCITED!! Any tips are appreciated! We are also staying over in San Juan for 3 days afterward, first trip out the US for the kiddos!

:welcome: So glad you are joining us. I will definitely get you on the FE list. I will be starting it soon.

We will be sailing out of Galveston with our two boys, ages 3 and 4. This will be our first Disney experience for all of us, my husband and I included! Being a newbie, I have several questions that I hope some of you can help me with. I definitely want to do the FE- so when that gets going, please include us! Also, I looked for B2B info but couldn't find anything from San Juan back to Galveston, so I guess we will just be flying home. Any recommendations on passports? Do my kids need them since PR is part of the US? We were hoping that we would be ok with just their birth certificates and maybe a passport card. I only ask here because we did Carnival to the Dominican Republic once and their website said passports were not needed (just encouraged), then we get to the cruise counter, and we did! :S

Any other advice you can give to a Disney newbie will be greatly appreciated (or if you can point me to a different forum with this info)- thanks!

My travel agent told me when I booked that we had to have passports for this itinerary. We already have them so I never investigated any further, but it sounds like you need them.

....... Any recommendations on passports? Do my kids need them since PR is part of the US? We were hoping that we would be ok with just their birth certificates and maybe a passport card. I only ask here because we did Carnival to the Dominican Republic once and their website said passports were not needed (just encouraged), then we get to the cruise counter, and we did! :S!

I thought I had responded earlier, so I am sorry for my delay. Yes, you will all need your passports. This itinerary docks in Jamaica. Regardless of whether you disembark or not, DCL will want you to have your passports for boarding in Galveston. After that, however, you will not need them.

I will definitely get you on the FE list. I will be starting it soon.

Kathy and all,

So I am starting me months-long quest to DIY and collect FE's. This is a must because I am always too excited to FE and over extend myself. As of right now, I am on a FB group for this cruise with a FE list in the works as well.

So if we could start the list, I would be eternally grateful. (it can help with my bulk DIY purchases)!

Also, I have volunteered to contact DCL to set up a mixology class for that FB group (Disney Wonder January 9-14,2018 Galveston-San Juan). If you are interested, you can join in on the FB or let me know if there is interest here. Private mixology classes need 30 participants and they usually cost $20 per person. If you haven't gone to one, they are a fun adult-only event, even if you do not wish to drink all the drinks~

illy~

After going thru the posts, the ones that I noted with interest in the FE are:

Sheely2017
AMT222
IleanaKL
csrichard

and scrapycruiser has signed elsewhere so will not be on this one RIGHT?

If y'all are still interested, I will need cabin # if you know it or when you know it, names of everyone in the cabin and ages and girl or boy for the kids. If you are celebrating anything, let me know that again and your email. You can PM me this info if you have 10 posts or more. If you don't have 10 posts, start asking questions or talking to us to reach the 10 count and then you can start the conversation. Any other questions, let me know.

After going thru the posts, the ones that I noted with interest in the FE are:

Sheely2017
AMT222
IleanaKL
csrichard

and scrapycruiser has signed elsewhere so will not be on this one RIGHT?

If y'all are still interested, I will need cabin # if you know it or when you know it, names of everyone in the cabin and ages and girl or boy for the kids. If you are celebrating anything, let me know that again and your email. You can PM me this info if you have 10 posts or more. If you don't have 10 posts, start asking questions or talking to us to reach the 10 count and then you can start the conversation. Any other questions, let me know.

I will verify (as we move along) that names aren't appearing on both lists, but if you sign up here for FEs, you should not sign up on the FB group. BUT on the same google doc, you CAN sign up for mixology and cooking, which is what I am going to be coordinating, of course, if you do not want to get on the FB group but are interested in one of those classes, you can let me know and I will include you when I get the ball running. Like Kathy and the FE request above, I will need your cabin number, # attending and if you have a time to avoid.

Kathy, for the FE list here,

please include us

Cabin 8026 Ileana (A-F), Steve (A-M) & Abigail (6yr-F). No allergies. We are a Guardian of the Galaxy Family with a dash of Moana for Abby (We're a strange household)

quick question... is anyone on this thread also on the FB group for this cruise?

We are looking at this cruise. We are in Illinois and will likely fly out of St Louis. Do you fly to Houston? If so, what is the best way to get to the ship?

Hi all, super excited because we just booked our cruise. This will be our second time around, last one was over 3 years ago and one daughter less, but ever since we got off the last time, my other two daughters have been begging to go again. So this year we just decided this will be their Christmas present!

I would love to join the FE group, my girls loved it last time!

We are five in stateroom 8040, my husband (Edgar), DD Sofia (9), DD Nicole (7), DD Victoria (3) and myself (Erika).

I know many of you have probably been prepping for a while, but I'm looking forward to all the fun and meeting everyone. I would love to see the list so I can start making arrangements.

Thanks!

I will be starting a list soon. I will let you know what information I need soon. Then planning can begin.
Hi Twokats,just wondering if there is a FE list yet. I sent a different comment on this thread. Very excited about participating in this and wanted to start planning. Thanks!

Yes, we have a list started, not very big yet, but we have one. I will see about giving you an idea about it in the next few days. I just got back from a short trip to WDW and kinda had other things on my mind.

We are so excited to join all of you on this cruise. This will be my 10th cruise and my little ones second. There are 5 of us in room 8552 and we would love to be part of the FE list. We are Lucas (8), Presley (6), Kim (mom), Trent (Dad), and myself (yaya). Working On airfare at the moment.

We are so excited to join all of you on this cruise. This will be my 10th cruise and my little ones second. There are 5 of us in room 8552 and we would love to be part of the FE list. We are Lucas (8), Presley (6), Kim (mom), Trent (Dad), and myself (yaya). Working On airfare at the moment.

:welcome: Glad you have joined us. I will get you on the FE list.

Kathy, you can just add Lucas and Presley to the FE. We adults don't really need to participate.

I just booked our air back from Puerto Rico, so that's done. Galveston is under water, so I'm not going to be calling them any time soon.

A couple of questions, however: Any insights about transportation from Houston to Galveston?
And: Does anyone know about the events on the ship or where I can find them? For example, we know we are eating at Tiana's place (need a little dress for that). Is there pirate's night? I kinda feel out of the loop. I'm usually all over this.

Thanks everyone -- Have a super Sunday.

Leslye

Hello my name is Judith this is our first Disney cruise 1/9 from Galveston and would like to know if my wife and I can be added to the list for FE and also if you could provide me with any info an newbie might need that would be greatly appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!