Jan 7th 2018 Magic

Amanda8619

Earning My Ears
Doea anyone know if there is a fish extender group for this cruise yet? I have seen Facebook groups for other dates after this, but the one group I found on Facebook for my cruise has only one person in it. I really want to participate in this!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. Is this for the Magic? If so, I do not yet see a Cruise Meet Thread created for this cruise. If you would like this to be it just let me know and I can add it for you.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. Is this for the Magic? If so, I do not yet see a Cruise Meet Thread created for this cruise. If you would like this to be it just let me know and I can add it for you.
Sure, that would be great! Yes it is for the magic.

Thanks, Amanda! I have added this thread to the main directory for Magic 2018. I also added the ship name to the thread title to make it easier for those looking for this cruise. Happy Cruising!

My DD 19 and I will also be on this cruise. This will be our 7th cruise with DCL. We will be flying into Miami a day or two before the cruise. Not sure what to expect for the Marvel day at sea but we both love the Marvel movies so I hope it's fun.

Hey! We are booked on this cruise. Looking to get involved the the FE program! It's our first cruise and I've been reading every blog on the internet in preparation!

Welcome, Stephanie. As it gets closer to our sail date and more people join this thread there will probably be more interest in FE's and someone will get a group going. This may be your first Disney cruise but I bet it won't be your last. ;-)

Just booked this cruise!! It will be our first Disney cruise. Mom, Dad, and 9 year old son all looking forward to participating in FE and Marvel Day at Sea! I hope DCL pro will take us under their wing for the FE! Thinking about purchasing the Family Nautical Package. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Just booked this cruise!! It will be our first Disney cruise. Mom, Dad, and 9 year old son all looking forward to participating in FE and Marvel Day at Sea! I hope DCL pro will take us under their wing for the FE! Thinking about purchasing the Family Nautical Package. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Welcome!
I have never purchased a package from the Disney Cruise line so I can't help you there. I can tell you that my daughter and I loved spending time together making our FE hanger and gifts and that was half the fun. My daughters first sewing project was our FE hanger. As it gets closer to our sail date and more people join this thread an FE group can be started. Search these boards for FE gift ideas and remember to have fun.

This will be our 4th cruise. first time out of miami. Son is high end spectrum autistic 9 yr old and will be turning 10 on the 9th during the trip. First time wanting to participate in fish extender, can't wait

There is a group on face book for this cruise where you can sign up for the fish extender. If you search the date and Disney magic it will pop up.

In case anyone is interested, several Castaway Cay cabanas have recently emerged as bookable under Port Adventures. None had shown previously, but now there is availability on both the family and adult beaches. We snagged ours!

Hi all.....we just booked this cruise and it will be our 6th Disney cruise!::MickeyMo::MinnieMo It will be DH(50) myself(47) and DS(21). We take part in absolutely all things planned on board and have even taken group port excursions with our DIS family in the past (our group in 2008). Cruising is our passion......53 and counting .....so have been to almost all ports of call. This is a shorter Disney cruise than we like to take, but with DS in college, we have to take what we can get haha. We went on a 3 day two years ago, and it simply wasn't enough so we pushed it to a 5 day this year.

Hello!
We just booked this the other day and are looking forward to trying the Magic. :) I will be travelling with my husband, daughter (16) and son (15) on our 16th Disney cruise but first time for my husband and kids on the Magic. I sailed on her many eons ago as a CM so technically, this will be a new experience for me as well.
We are happy to try a Marvel Day at Sea cruise this time, we went on 2 SWDAS cruises this year in February and April, and had a blast on those so this promises to be pretty fun too!
We do not participate in FE's but do enjoy meet and greets if there are any planned and the timing is right.
Looking forward to some fun and new experiences on the beautiful Disney Magic in 2018!

DH just surprised me with tickets for the two of us for this cruise for my 50th birthday! It will be our very first cruise! I'm so excited to participate in FE and get everything planned.

Hi!
Is this where I become part of the fish extender group ?
I’m looking forward to participating!
Thanks !
Search for this cruise on Facebook (using the ship name & date) and ask to join the cruise's Facebook group. After joining, you'll find info about the cruise's fish extender group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter