Jan 2024 at night?

misshelen

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
This is my first post here, very excited there's a whole community I can discuss this with :-)
My family and I (all adults) are taking a trip to DLR from Jan 21st-26th 2024. Just found out that WoC won't be playing due to refurbishment and therefore no Dessert Party :-( and as we know Fantasmic won't be going on until May at least. We're all particularly disappointed about there being no dessert party, we were really looking forward to it.
With that in mind, does anyone have any ideas for cool stuff to do in the evening that could be a similar experience to it? There used to be a firework add on in Tomorrowland, but I can't see anything about it right now. I'm finding the app is not great for discovering future plans.

Hello all!
This is my first post here, very excited there's a whole community I can discuss this with :-)
My family and I (all adults) are taking a trip to DLR from Jan 21st-26th 2024. Just found out that WoC won't be playing due to refurbishment and therefore no Dessert Party :-( and as we know Fantasmic won't be going on until May at least. We're all particularly disappointed about there being no dessert party, we were really looking forward to it.
With that in mind, does anyone have any ideas for cool stuff to do in the evening that could be a similar experience to it? There used to be a firework add on in Tomorrowland, but I can't see anything about it right now. I'm finding the app is not great for discovering future plans.
Have a great trip! In the slower seasons there are often no fireworks on weeknights at Disneyland, only Friday through Sunday. However, the entertainment schedule is not out yet, so there is a possibility.

I'm sure you've thought of this, but Trader Sam's is always fun! Not exactly the big spectacle the shows offer, but fun.

You could try for Napa Rose Chef's Counter or a wine pairing. I can't really think of what might be comparable to fireworks/WOC.

Edited to add that you might want to try posting this on the main board https://www.disboards.com/forums/disneyland-california.26/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter