Jan. 13-16n anyone?

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
We will be at CBR from Friday January 13 to Monday January 16. It will be Me, DH, DD(3-3/4), DS(4-1/2 Months), DSis (1st trip since she was 5),All from Long Island NY and we will be meeting up with our DCousin and her BF from Florida. I am so excited, I can't wait for our tickets to arrive from Ticketmania.

We will be at CBR from the 12th-the 17th! CBR is one of my favorite resorts, it will be me, DH, DD -8 and my mom and Dh's mom. We are freezing in Maine so I can't wait. This is the first trip for DH's mom so it should be fun!

We're checking in on the 13th at Pop, moving to HRH on the 14th, and finishing up with CSR on the 15th. Yeah, I know, we're hotel hopping, but I love different hotels and my DH doesn't mind (thank goodness)! Have a magical trip! :flower:

We will be there ... Beach Club.

First time staying there and my 3rd Resort at WDW.

Looking forward to the adults only trip :cool1:

We will be at the BCV From Jan 13-16, Me, My DH, & 2 DS. Our DD is having her college national cheerleading competition that weekend so she will be staying with her team. She will probably be staying at one of the all star resorts but they haven't told her which one yet. So you will all see a lot of cheerleaders in the parks that weekend. Go SCSU! :cheer2:

:wave2: we'll be at POR 1/14-1/16- originally from LI- suffolk county- now in Tampa- where are you on the island?

We'll be there 12th-15th. This will be my stepsons first Disney trip!!! :Pinkbounc

leight said:
:wave2: we'll be at POR 1/14-1/16- originally from LI- suffolk county- now in Tampa- where are you on the island?

I am in Suffolk County in Yaphank.
longislandgirl.gif

originally from Farmingville- we were neighbours! Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter