Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Yes, just pull up to the front and they will take your luggage to bell services and give you a ticket. When you get to your room just dial bell service and they will send the luggage to your room. Usually takes about 15 mins for them to get to your room. Don't forget to tip!

We have a following question. When we arrive by ME at the AKL. Is there Bell Service which take the luggage from the bus to our room? ( we have a lot of it :-) ) Car Seat Bags and so on :-)

Thank you!!
Should we tip both times? When we leave the luggage and when they deliver?

We only tip when they deliver. Or if we go pick it up ourselves we might tip them a little bit for having taken care of it for you. We do not usually tip when we drop it off. At least that is how my family has always done it.

We have a following question. When we arrive by ME at the AKL. Is there Bell Service which take the luggage from the bus to our room? ( we have a lot of it :-) ) Car Seat Bags and so on :-)

However much luggage and bags you have, they can take care of it all. Sometimes they would get two carts if there is a lot of stuff. Otherwise you'd be surprised how much they can pile onto one cart.

We are driving down and arrive Saturday!! How does bell services work? We usually just take our own luggage to the rooms but are thinking we want help at AKL. So do we just pull up to the front and they help us or what do we do?
Flying in on Sat! It's our first trip, so I'm not sure about driving in- just sharing the vacation excitement!

We will be staying at AKL for the first time this summer. Hope we like it. Really love Yacht and WL. We go every year and always try new resorts.

Thank you!!
Should we tip both times? When we leave the luggage and when they deliver?

We tip when the CM take the bags from our car and tip the CM that delivers the bags to our room.

Sorry, don't know because we drive.

Does anyone know which rooms are done and already refurbed? I saw some pictures of a finished room on Instagram, but no mention of which area is done.

I saw one on my phone. I just went to Instagram and searched animal kingdom lodge refurbished room and one came up.

ETA I often don't like the new style of refurbished rooms, but either they are growing on me or I just like this one better. Sorry, no idea how to link plus I saw it on my phone and am now on my computer.

it's under #animalkingdomlodgeresort, one of the first few photos that shows. I think the instagram user is homeatrosewood.

I don't use instagram much, so I don't really know how it works.

Thanks I searched the handle and saw it. They are lovely! I'll try to post the link from my phone.

it's under #animalkingdomlodgeresort, one of the first few photos that shows. I think the instagram user is homeatrosewood.

I don't use instagram much, so I don't really know how it works.

Found it! not sure how to post it in here though.

The only thing I miss is the netting and the awesome wallpaper in the bathroom. Otherwise it looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter