#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Great TR. The pictures were great. I haven't been to Artist Point, so I think I may have this on the list for next year. Congrats again on the 3rd Dopey!

Fantastic video (with some interesting music choices for a young man of your age...) !!! After watching that (and occasionally singing along...) I’m ready to go back and do it all over again! Except next time, I will have a margarita in my hand while crossing the finish line too.

Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic video (with some interesting music choices for a young man of your age...) !!! After watching that (and occasionally singing along...) I’m ready to go back and do it all over again! Except next time, I will have a margarita in my hand while crossing the finish line too.

Thanks for sharing!
I listen to a wide variety of music lol

Yes maragarita finish!

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you at a future race weekend.

I learned a lot about runDisney, thanks to you. I am beginning training with the goal of Star Wars next year :)

First of all, how did I totally miss this TR!? SMH at myself.

This sounds like an absolutely fantastic marathon weekend!! Love the shots before the 5 and 10K...definitely could've used some Fireball at last year's races to warm up :) LOL

Thanks for sharing your awesome experiences here. Sorry I was so late to the party!

First of all, how did I totally miss this TR!? SMH at myself.

This sounds like an absolutely fantastic marathon weekend!! Love the shots before the 5 and 10K...definitely could've used some Fireball at last year's races to warm up :) LOL

Thanks for sharing your awesome experiences here. Sorry I was so late to the party!
I guess I didn’t self promote this one as much!

Thanks for reading! Last year definitely needed a warm up.

No worries, glad you joined in when you did!

You really do make the most of your last day! The AP character meal looks great! How timely that they started that for all the Dopey runners to come and see their guy to celebrate!

Really enjoyed the TR - and great job on the video!

You really do make the most of your last day! The AP character meal looks great! How timely that they started that for all the Dopey runners to come and see their guy to celebrate!

Really enjoyed the TR - and great job on the video!
I know! As soon as it opened I booked it.

Thanks for reading along!

I really enjoyed reading this TR Ryan!
Loved seeing pictures of the food and characters from Storybook Dining. Did you like it enough that you would do it again?

Looking forward to your next TR!!

--Alison

I have a reservation at Artist's Point for the solo night of my trip for the Star Wars Half (my friends aren't coming until the next day), but it seems like it would be way too much food for one person? However, it also looks super amazing.

I have a reservation at Artist's Point for the solo night of my trip for the Star Wars Half (my friends aren't coming until the next day), but it seems like it would be way too much food for one person? However, it also looks super amazing.
I didn't find it to be too much food. There was a solo diner next to us. I think you'll enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter