#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Great start to the trip. Love the Space Mountain ride picture and, of course, that great shot of you guys at CG. I almost ordered the bison when we went this trip but worried I might not like it. If we go again, I may give it a shot. You guys had an amazing table too.

P.S. Are those chinos you are wearing? :D

Following! Only did the marathon this year so I'm excited to here how all the other races went with the lower overall crowds!

Congrats on the marathon!!

Great start to the trip. Love the Space Mountain ride picture and, of course, that great shot of you guys at CG. I almost ordered the bison when we went this trip but worried I might not like it. If we go again, I may give it a shot. You guys had an amazing table too.

P.S. Are those chinos you are wearing? :D

The Bison was really good. I kind of compare it to prime rib if you like that.

Not chinos!

I'm here! :wave2:

Glad the expo was a breeze this year...2018 was a nightmare.

Welcome! Yes 2018 was insane.

Fun little afternoon at MK! I appreciate the People Mover more and more the older I get - especially on a race weekend! It really seems like they are moving slow on the Tron coaster - I really didn't notice any difference from the last time I was there at Wine and Dine (nor from the trip before that in September).
Cali Grill is AMAZING - definitely a splurge meal though! If you go again, be sure to head out to the observation deck to watch the fireworks rather than staying in the restaurant - it really is a great experience!

So I have to know - did you all bring a change of clothes with you to MK to change into before dinner??

Fun little afternoon at MK! I appreciate the People Mover more and more the older I get - especially on a race weekend! It really seems like they are moving slow on the Tron coaster - I really didn't notice any difference from the last time I was there at Wine and Dine (nor from the trip before that in September).
Cali Grill is AMAZING - definitely a splurge meal though! If you go again, be sure to head out to the observation deck to watch the fireworks rather than staying in the restaurant - it really is a great experience!

So I have to know - did you all bring a change of clothes with you to MK to change into before dinner??
I did peoplemover at least 3 times this trip. I agree that work on Tron is slow.

Definitely will go on the deck next time. We all headed back to our resorts to change we didn’t bring clothes to MK.

Great pictures! I have a hard time with CBJ now because it’s so heavily edited from the original version, but Big Al is still awesome. Watching fireworks from Cali Grill is amazing. Before they made you eat there to use the observation deck, we used to get beer in the gift shop and go up there and watch the fireworks and the Ekectrical Water Pageant.

Great pictures! I have a hard time with CBJ now because it’s so heavily edited from the original version, but Big Al is still awesome. Watching fireworks from Cali Grill is amazing. Before they made you eat there to use the observation deck, we used to get beer in the gift shop and go up there and watch the fireworks and the Ekectrical Water Pageant.
That is true. They have cut CBJ down so much.

I have not seen CBJ since my CP days. Need to add that to the list for next time.

I have always had a great meal at CG. Glad to see it did not disappoint for you.

I have not seen CBJ since my CP days. Need to add that to the list for next time.

I have always had a great meal at CG. Glad to see it did not disappoint for you.
It’s one of my favorites!

CG was incredible. This was my first time there for dinner. I did brunch there but both have been amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!