Jamaica Plantation - must do

lexlaw69

Mouseketeer
We did the inner tube float at the Falmouth Jamaica port. The float itself was about an hour and alot of fun (OK for younger ones - our 6 year olds loved it as did my 76 year old dad). My only regret was not getting an early morning "float" because there were so many amazing other things to do at the beautiful grounds - zip lining, off roading and an amazing pool with a 300ft plus waterslide. The food was good too!

If you do one of the activities you get to use the pool for the rest of the day that has great facilities (clean restrooms and good food).

We did the inner tube float at the Falmouth Jamaica port. The float itself was about an hour and alot of fun (OK for younger ones - our 6 year olds loved it as did my 76 year old dad). My only regret was not getting an early morning "float" because there were so many amazing other things to do at the beautiful grounds - zip lining, off roading and an amazing pool with a 300ft plus waterslide. The food was good too!

If you do one of the activities you get to use the pool for the rest of the day that has great facilities (clean restrooms and good food).

Yep Jamaica has some very nice excursions the best in the Caribbean imo. Nasty place Jamaica but nice excursion imo.

Glad you enjoyed it. We hated the plantation with a passion. Guess we aren’t the only ones as we took an early bus back and so many people were in line that they got another bus. I found the entire place to be dirty (literally bags of trash just sitting on) with awful staff. Some of the male staff members made me feel very uncomfortable. I will stay on the ship if we go again rather than ever going back there.

While I thought the bar was on "island time" the rest of the staff were amazing, kind and fun. They sang to us while on the river, told some jokes and we had a great time. Restrooms had an attendant and were spotless, kitchen was the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter